There's Still Hope

Don't ask how but somehow I have time to write a new chapter as my next exam is on Monday. So, here it is. Also my exams are still going on so let me see if I can still update this cringey book somehow. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Third Person POV>

"So, what's your decision Marinette Dupain-Cheng? Either give up your miraculous or Ms. Bourgeois dies." Mayura smirked. Chloé couldn't believe what Mayura said, "Dupain-Cheng? Who in their right mind gave YOU a miraculous? This is ridiculous, utterly ri-"

"SHUT IT" Mayura shouted. Marinette looked at her surroundings. She had no other choice other than to give up her miraculous, even though there was no reason to trust Mayura on giving up on Chloé. She could feel the gaze of the millions of people watching her live from television or the internet telling her to stop Mayura.

"I can't reveal my identity. That will put everyone I care about in danger. Then again, Mayura knows my identity. So, she would probably had told Hawkmoth about it." Marinette muttered under breath.

She didn't want to do it, but she had no other choice. Her hand made its way to the hair pin (BRB, gotta kill my friend who told me it's a comb) and said, "Buzz off" as she let her transformation off.

Chloé was shocked to find out that Marinette was Queen Bee all the time. She used to bully Marinette a lot and Marinette had saved her all the times when she could. Her emotions were a mix of sadness and anger. Sadness because she used to bully the girl yet she saved her at times when she needed help and that made Chloé angry on herself.

Meanwhile, Marinette's parents were watching live and when they saw that she was the new super heroine of Paris, they hurried over to the room to check whether she was in her room or not. They were shocked to see the window open and the room is in a mess.

Tom nearly fainted. His only daughter was fighting off against the devil spawn right under his nose. Sabine put her hand on his shoulder and said, "Don't worry Tom. Marinette is a strong girl she'll beat Mayura's and Hawkmoth's asses." "I hope so. Otherwise, that Cat boy will face the wrath of an angry father."

<Marinette POV>

As I detransformed, I heard the gasp of many people who were watching us from afar. The cold Parisian night and the look people and Mayura gave me, sent shivers down my spine. Pollen reappeared in front of me and squealed, "Marinette, don't do this. There's no evidence that she'll keep up to her words. You can't give up your miraculous."

"There's no other choice Pollen. If I don't, Chloé dies. Even though we had our fair share of quarrels, she's still a human. And you'll know how much guilty I'll feel when I could've saved her but I chickened out due to our past." I answered as I slowly made my way to Senti Noir.

We were inches apart when something crazy happened. Someone threw a green shield which resembled a shell at Senti Noir's hand which had cataclysm activated. It hit his hand just centimetres away from his palm which caused Senti Noir to disbalance as he put his cataclysm arm on the ground.

The ground below Senti Noir and Chloé gave away and they were falling. I made my way towards the hole transformed as I used my spinning top to grab Chloé by her waist and pull her up.

When she got out of the hole, she hugged me tightly and cried with her head on my shoulder. I hugged her back awkwardly and said, "It's ok Chloé, you are safe now. There's no need to cry."

"Sorry for everything I did to you Marinette. I bullied you so many times, yet you have saved my life. This being the fourth time did that. I know that you won't forgive me. I don't deserve your forgiveness either but just hear me. Thank you for everything you did for me Marinette. I'll be eternally grateful to you." Chloé said. "You don't need to apologize Chloé. I already forgave you. But can you do me a favour and stop being mean to everyone." To which Chloé nodded.