Ultimate Power

<Marinette POV>

I've never felt more hopeless in my life than ever before. First of all Gabriel Agreste who turned out to be the man responsible for all of this mess, had both the miraculous of creation and the miraculous of destruction. And I lost Pollen. My best friend. I lost her. I couldn't pull myself together after that. Though Adrien was comforting me with the rest of our gang, I felt hopeless. I couldn't protect her. I let my tears I was holding back for weeks finally fall.

I wiped my tears and looked up at Gabriel Agreste who was standing infront of us as he said, "Plagg, Tikki Unify!"

White light blinded us all and when we opened our eyes, Gabriel Agreste was floating in air inside a purple enclosure which resembled Nino's shelter. Gabriel Agreste chuckled, "Finally I have succeeded."

"Father, please stop this. Mother would've never wanted all of this. Please let her die in peace." Adrien begged as he shot up. I tried to stand up too, but the pain caused by my impact I had earlier was too much for someone like me with enhanced sturdiness to handle.

"Little Mouse, please don't try anything. You are injured." Mullo softly said with her voice full of concern as she hovered beside my shoulder. Longg, Wayz and an exhausted Trix nodded in Agreement.

"But-"

"Girl, stop being stubborn. Can't you see we are worried for you? No buts." Alya shot a death glare and I gulped. Going on Alya's bad side was enough to engage a funeral for someone. Nino and Chloé snickered.

<Third Person POV>

"The miraculous of creation and the miraculous of destruction, when combined together you grant ultimate power which is strong enough to bend reality and grant one wish. My wish is that you revive Emilie Agreste." Gabriel spoke in a husky voice as wearing the two most powerful miraculous at the same time was draining his energy at an alarming rate.

Some white beams of light erupted from the purple enclosure which blinded everybody present in the dark room. The light soon morphed into a small orb of faint light as it slowly floated towards Emilie and soon engulfed her. (This is some Disney level crap)

Gabriel's transformation gave away as he stepped on ground again and he fainted. His breathing was uneven and he had just passed unconscious as he wasn't used to be exposed to so much energy.

Adrien couldn't believe his eyes as he looked at the woman infront of him slowly waking up. He wanted to hug her and say he'll never let her go again, but faith had something else planned for him. Before Adrien could wrap her in a hug, he fell to his knees as his skin was slowly turning paler by the second and his breathing turned uneven.

"Adrien? What's happening to you? It can't be the aftermaths of akumatisation as the nauseousness fades away after a couple seconds of being devilized." Chloé asked as she held up Marinette on her shoulder. "Don't tell me that he." Marinette said as her eyes started to tear up again by just thinking about it. "I am sorry to inform you but indeed it is." Wayz sadly looked at the poor girl. Marinette somehow managed to escape Chloé's grip and ran towards Adrien who was barely breathing. "Adrien, you'll be alright. Just hang in there." Marinette cried as she looked into his eyes. She couldn't live without him. She needed him to survive. How could one coupe with the fact that the love of your life is no more?

Adrien gave her a weak smile as he began, "Princess, don't grieve over me. I was your past. You have your entire life infront of you. Promise me that you'll find someone who loves you as much as I love you. Take care of Nino, Alya, Chloé and everyone else in my absence."

"How could you expect me to do that when I only love you Adrien?" Marinette cried as she rested her forehead against his. Nino, Alya and Chloé had arrived on the spot and were looking at him with sadness in their eyes. Nino had dropped his cap to pay respect to his fallen friend. Adrien smiled at the four of them and said, "Don't mourn on me too much. I love you all equally you know. I just love Mari a bit more because she's more than 'Just a friend'. Take care. Until we meet again." with that, Adrien weakly smiled as his breathing came to an end.