Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I slipped on the last sparkly black flat on my left foot, and reached up to straighten my skirt again.  

"Once again, you stay with the princes for ten minutes after that you longer a bit. Then excuse yourself to the bathroom. Make sure no one is following you." Melinda explained once again. I nodded and she pulled my hair into a high ponytail. "You will met Timothy at the back of the club and we will leave then."  

I nodded once again and wiped my sweaty palms in my skirt once again. I had done that for at least five minutes and my hands just don't seem to dry. I looked towards Melinda one more time before walked out into the living room.  

"Princess," Mammon stood on his feet. "You look beautiful." He smiled and held out his slender tanned hand.  

I took it wincing at the soft flesh underneath my nails. I will never get use to that feeling.  

"Asmodues requested that we bring you to the club and he will meet us there." Belphegor explained and stepped behind Mammon and I.  

I nodded an glanced back at Melinda and Timothy. Discreetly she held her thumb up and nodded. I turned back to the two sins in front of me and beamed. "Well then lead the way."  

Without another word spoken the five of us made our way out Asmodues' room. My shoulders slumped and I sucked in a deep breath. It was nice being out of that room, two days in there and I was already sick and tired of looking at those boring white walls.  

I stepped closer to Mammon as we climbed onto the elevator allowing Timothy to slip in beside me. His body stuck up like a stiff pole. He could easily be mistaken as a drill instuctor for the military.  

As the ding signaled the elevator had reached the top floor, the gold doors slid open. Mammon lead us further down a dark black hallway. Loud bass music shook the walls of the hallway, chatter and laughter booming over it. Clinking of glasses and other things met my eardrum before we could reach the door of the club.  

Belphegor nodded to a muscular man with glasses and the velvet rope slid off the door. Two massive doors were suddenly shoved open and the music grew ten times louder. I groaned inwardly, I hate clubs.  

Mammon lead me in and I gripped his forearm. "Welcome to 'Club de Noir'." He screamed in my ear.  

I nodded mindlessly and gazed out into the crowd of people widly dancing around me. Men--male demons--gripped onto the hips of the female like it was their life that depended on this dance. Some men leaned against a dark granite table over in the far left drinking alchoolic substanse as more leggy women gripped onto their arms. They flashed flirtous looks towards others, licking their lips as their eyes lowered to other body parts.

I shivered, This is far from a club. My grip on Mammon grew tighter and he chuckled. "Relax, have fun. After all your already in Hell you don't have to worry about sining." 

Not for long, I thought and briefly smiled at him. My gaze snapped to the left as Asmodues eased beside us. "Chairty," He greeted and looked over my head. 

"Did you get Xavier?" I asked, ignoring his informal greeting. 

"Yes. He's...somewhere here..." His cherry red eyes continued to gaze around the room. 

"Where is he?" 

Finally his gaze snapped back to me. His eyes cloudy over, "You're not looking for my brother, are you?" 

"No. I just have to keep far away from him. The best way to avoid your problem is to know where it is."

"Well it's standing right behind you." I froze and my nails dug into Mammon. Poor guy he's problem dieing from this. I loosened my grip and turned slowly on the heels of my flats.