Chapter 6

I've upload this chapter only because I love you all and I hate to keep you waiting. I was going to upload my one of my other stories but I couldn't think about anything to write. :D Enjoy!!!!!!

P.S. I want to say thanks to CameoLover93  for the cover! Sorry I didn't use it but I still love it.

P.P.S Charity's dress is in the external link.

____________________________________________________________________________________

           Twenty minutes had passed and Melinda still hadn't successfully coaxed me into the beautiful black dress Mr

           Twenty minutes had passed and Melinda still hadn't successfully coaxed me into the beautiful black dress Mr. Brand had picked for me. I still held my guard, I refuse to go anywhere with my kidnappers.

            I heard Melinda sigh and I crossed my arms over my chest. "Misses, please? If you don't I will get in trouble." She shifted over from her right to her left leg.

           "Melinda, I don't want to get you in trouble, but I don't want to stay here either. I'm sorry." I turned away from Melinda and found my way to the fire place in the living room. I sat in the soft chair and sighed. "I need to find a way out of here. Maybe, a secret door or something." I hinted at her.

           "There is none...that can be found easily. Even so the guards will stop you from going."

           My head snapped to her and my left eyebrow shot up. "You know a passage?"

           "I know one..." Melinda bit her lip and switched to her right foot again. She looked away for a second, which told me she knew. God, that made me so happy! I finally could get out! "But I'll tell you only if you go to your party."

            Shit! This woman knows how to negotiate. I opened my mouth to say 'no' but that would be speaking irrationally. If I go to this one little ball, then Melinda would give me the ticket of freedom...then I could go home. And I'll never have to see this place again.

              I sighed. I guess this is the only way, I thought sadly. "Fine, I'll do it. But you have to show me the passage. Deal?" 

               Melinda leaped in the air and nodded eagerly. Clapping her hands she beamed, "Thank you, Madame!" I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. She grabbed my hand and led me to a white detail carving door.

                  She yanked open the door and stepped in, beckoning me to follow. I gasped, never in my life did I see such a big closet. My closet back home was smaller than a bedroom closet, but this was bigger than the White House. "What are all these for?"

                      "The Master had them made for you. He didn't want someone to be wearing the same thing as you anytime. If they are he'd have them punished." She explained.