Chapter 7

Thanks Cfunnybunny179 for the awesome cover! Sorry I didn't use it yet.

AND A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO TatianaYoung FOR BOOSTING MYSELF ESTEEM ON THIS BOOK. TO BE HONEST I WAS KIND OF 'IF-IE' ON IF THIS BOOK WAS GOOD, BUT...TatianaYoung HELPED ME BECOME MORE CONFIDENT. THNX :)

********************************************************************************************************

                                      Chapter 7

              I followed my kidnapper down a long hallway. The mahogany walls were lined with large paintings of men with six wings and red men glaring at each other. I held my gaze with the man in the middle of all the chaos on man had light brown hair-almost golden--but the other man had dark brown hair. He had sharp features. His dark brown eyes flowed with emotion. It was almost like he was staring directly at you. But that not what caught my attention the man looked so familiar like I had seen him before.

                 I shook the thought from my head and turned back to look at my kidnapper, who wore a frown on his face. I straightened my back, 'I'm doing this for Melinda--because I promised.' I told myself. It was honestly the only thing to stop me from turning around and not going. My kidnapper turned the corner and stopped at a tall, dark door. He cleared his throat, and the guard I hadn't noticed before stood up right. Blondie glared at him and the guard silently opened the door.

                  Just as my kidnapper stepped his foot through the door a loud orchestra of trumpets echoed through the room. I wrinkled my noes hoping my ears would close up and I no longer had to hear the disgusting sound.

                     "Presenting Princess Charity and Deomos Brand." someone announced.

                    My suddenly I halted.

                    What?

                  Princess?

               Did I just hear that right? This has to be a joke, my biological father could not be the King of Hell?! I closed my eyes as the tears got ready to spell. Why hadn't I just listen to Wren and stayed home--with Phil and Rita.

                        They really did love me and now I'm trapped in Hell, probably for the rest of my life.

                       "What is wrong?" I opened my eyes to see Mr. Brand frowning at me. I shook my head.

                   "Nothing." I muttered and placed my hand back in the bend of his elbow. Do this for Melinda, I told myself. If I did this then I'd be quickly out of Hell--maybe.

                      Mr. Brand gave me a tight smile and continued to descend down the large marble stairs. I kept my eyes on the stairs in front me; willing myself not to fall crack open my skull, shamefully, on the steps.

                     I tightened my grip on Mr. Brand's arm and glanced. Nervously at him. My gaze quickly darted to the large crowd and instantly felt like  a rabbit in the middle of the wolf pack. Half of the women looked as though they were going to tear me to shreds and eat me. The other half looked at me like the men did.

                        Gasps and hungry eyes followed us as we made our way up to a black and red lined throne. Only then did I notice the detailed artwork in the "ballroom". Gold pillars reached up to sky scrapers length. Pictures of torment and a three headed black dogs covered most of the off-white walls.