Chapter 20 (part 2)

Chapter 20   RECAP: The pain in my side and head subsided and I shifted my blurry vision over to my rescuer. I stared at the blurry figure for a while until my vision cleared enough to see his features.    Xavier?                                       

 *******  

I could comprehend nothing but aching pain in my elbows. My temples throbbed in protest of the bright light above my head. I squinted my sore eyelids but it seemed to be no help in subsiding the pain.  I rolled my eyeballs around the room narrowing them some more until they adjusted to the excess light running through the room.

'Since when was Admodues' room ever this bright?' Usually it had a dim yellow light to it. 

Turning slightly to my side I propped myself on my weak elbow and raised my foot to swing it off the bed.  'Why is it that Asmodues' bed is higher than usual?' I wondered. I narrowed my eyes once again and surveyed the room around me.

Large glass windows over looking a city seem to just circle around the walls. Matter-of-fact the walls we're  windows. I glared at the large skyscapper in front of me, even though it was big,the sun still found its way through to me.  Red and black curtains draped over the left "wall" and pictures of waterfall and mountains lined the what was left of the right walls.  This is definitely not Asmodues room. It seems too modern and sophisticated, for Asmodues. Asmodues was more of the old-fashion, sexual desire type. His room refect him. Whereas this unknown room reflect someone with class and style. A more laid-back type of person. Whoever decorated this has good taste in interior design. 

"So sleeping ugly has awaken." The Obnoxious voice,I never want to here right after I wake, sneered. "Did you have a nice sleep, darling?" Xavier slide into the room smirking like an idiot. 

"I don't want to talk to you. So don't bother me." I snapped at him with all my might. Not that I had much of it anyway.

Xavier took a seat at the edge of the bed. "Not something you'd say to someone who just save your life for the..." He paused and looked up to the ceiling, his eyes darted around as though he was counting a lot of numbers. Reavhing his left hand up, he placed it under his chin, and tucked his right arm right below his left elbow."Hmmm..." He drew out and tiltled his head once again. Something in my chest flipped as he stuck out his bottom lips and smirked. In another second Xavier turned back to me his eyes still gleaming with mockery. If he is going to suggest he saved me millions of times he is exaggerating, majorly. "The second time? Is it...." He inquired and looked to me. "It's the second time isn't it?" He continued to press.

With my eyes casted to my lap, Xavier took that as a 'yes' and moved closer towards my body. Slightly placing a hand on my leg, he beamed. "Don't you think I should be getting thank you?" He questioned."Or maybe...even a smooch?" 

My eyes widened at that statement and I shivered. I am not kissing any demon in this Hellhole. If he had asked me to do that on the first day I met him, I would've probably stuttered through an 'yes'; know I know he's a jerk. No way!

I pulled my legs from under his hot hand and scurried away loser to the bed frame.

The smirk of laughter and self-content suddenly dropped from Xaviers' face and he folded his hand over his chest, "Do you mind telling me what happened in the bathroom?" He asked. 

"No." I answered shortly and pulled my knees up to my chest.  Xavier is honestly the last person--if I had to choose who I would tell anything to, to. He's the most untrustworthy person in the world. Out of all things I'm sure--which is not much at the moment--of I'm sure that I can never trust him with my secrets.