"I can see you standin' next to me,"

"Hurry Estella

"Hurry Estella. We don't want to be late!" Hope called out to her daughter as they walked through King's Cross station in London.

Estella hurried her steps, catching up to her brother. They both wore knitted jumpers which their mother had made them.

She struggled to carry her heavy and tattered suitcase. Stuck across the beige luggage were stamps and stickers which she had collected over the years.

Her parents suddenly came to a halt. "Right. To get to platform 9 and 3/4-" Remus cut his father off. "But surely that platform is impossible.

"You are going to a school of magic, Remus. Everything is possible." Hope said with a warm grin on her face. "Just run at the wall." Lyall continued, pointing at the brick wall behind him.

"Go on Remus. You go first." Lyall ordered his son. "Why not Estella? She's already stupid so why does it matter if she runs into a wall?" He replied.

"Sounds like you're scared." Estella mocked. "I'm not scared," Remus replied sharply. Lyall grew impatient with the children. "One of you just run!" He ordered.

Estella rolled her eyes before gripping onto her suitcase and running full sped at the wall. Her face was scrunched up tightly but her eyes slowly opened when she did not hit a brick wall but instead ran onto another platform.

She gazed around the platform with wide eyes of awe. The station was filled with thick smoke caused by the hissing train.

Estella turned around to see her brother and father run through the wall. "Where's mum?" She asked. "She'll be waiting outside," Lyall replied as he led his children towards the ruby red train.

Remus stood beside his sister. "Go on. You'll be late." Lyall ordered. They both nodded before turning around to board the train.

"Estella," She paused at her father calling her name. "Behaved yourself." Estella nodded before turning around and rolling her eyes and getting on the train.

Estella followed her brother through the train until they found an empty compartment. "You're not going to sit with me, are you?" Remus asked with a huff.

"We shared a womb for 9 months. You can share a compartment with me." Estella pointed out as she pushed her suitcase onto the shelf above the seats.

The two sat opposite each other by the window, looking out at the platform. The train suddenly started to roll out of the station which was when two boys ran to the door.

"Can we sit in here?" One of the boys asked. He wore circular glasses and had messy dark hair. Plastered on his face was a mischievous grin.

Beside him was another boy who was the same age. He was rather short with full cheeks and dirty blonde hair. One of his front teeth was missing and he had freckles dotted on his face.

"Sure," Remus replied. The two boys eagerly sat down on the cushioned seats. The boy who wore circular glasses had sat down beside Estella. He leaned back on the seat with his knees far apart, pushing her legs up against the wall of the compartment.