~~~

It was the day for Gryffindor to go against Slytherin in the first Quidditch match of the school year

It was the day for Gryffindor to go against Slytherin in the first Quidditch match of the school year. Since she was no longer on the team,  Estella thought she could stay in bed a bit longer however she had been woken up.

"Are you dead? Wake up!" Marlene shouted as she shook the girl awake. "I wish I was." Estella hissed back as she rubbed her dark eyes. "Great, you're awake." The blonde girl said as she clapped her hands.

"You need to hurry up. The match is about to start." Estella nodded her head before shooing the girl out of her room so she could get changed.

She scanned through her wardrobe before noticing a David Bowie shirt which she had stolen for Remus a few weeks ago. She pulled it over her head before grabbing her hat and scarf.

-☾~☽-

Estella waited outside the changing rooms for Marlene to get changed into her kit for the game. Bored, she took out her packet of cigarettes and went to light one when McGonagall passed.

With a flick of the Professor's wand, the cigarette fell to the floor as a pile of ash. "No smoking on school grounds Miss Lupin." She reminded her as she passed.

"Come to watch a pro at work?" She turned around to see James standing there with an arrogant grin. "Yeah, I am watching Marlene," Estella replied which made him roll his eyes.

"No, I meant me." He sighed which made her snicker at him. "God, I think you've had too many bludgers to the head."

It was then that the Slytherin team walked out. At the back of the team was Regulus Black. "Reg, good luck," Sirius said quickly as he was walking away.

A smile grew on Sirius' face as his brother stopped and turned around but that grin soon faded. "Oh, I thought you had forgotten how to speak to me." He hissed. Sirius only sighed which made Estella's eyebrow raise.

She had been told by Remus how horrible the Blacks were to their children, especially their punishments for them. But luckily Sirius was able to escape that house to live with James, but Regulus was still there.

She watched the younger Black for a moment before walking beside him. Since he had paused, he was a fair bit away from his team. "Morning Black." She greeted which made him turn his head to look at her.

"Shouldn't you be running off with the rest of them?" The Slytherin hissed. "Someone's on their period." She muttered. "I don't fit in with that group either." Estella then added which made him look at her with a face of interest.

"Anyway, it seems like you don't fit in with your group as well," Estella said with a shrug. "You know nothing about me." He replied with a scoff. She laughed very slightly before whispering, "Good luck." She went to walk away but paused. "And please try and hit Potter with a bludger for me," Estella added before heading up to the stands above.

"Where were you?" Lily asked her with furrowed brows as the teams flew out onto the pitch. "Hell," She sarcastically replied. "No, that's where you came from," Dorcas said with a smirk. "Hilarious Meadowes."