~~~

Estella lay on her stomach on her bed, a book in her hands which she occasionally flipped the page of

Estella lay on her stomach on her bed, a book in her hands which she occasionally flipped the page of. The distant sunset filled with dorm with a bright orange light which reflected like gold specks in her eyes. Her leg was now fully healed and back to normal.

Oliver purred as he sprawled out beside her, the sun warming up his grey and brown fur. Suddenly a loud, "The banner goes over that!" from Sirius made her let out a groan. "Great. The party." She sarcastically said, the boy's shouts reminding her about it.

After glancing at the clock, she decided to get changed and so she put in her bookmark and got up. She pulled a white tank top down which ended in her mid drift and pulled up a pair of jeans. She knew Marlene would kill her for not wearing a dress but she couldn't care less.

She put on a pair of dirty trainers she used to train, ran her fingers through her chestnut hair and walked over to the door. Her hand rested on the doorknob when she froze and let out a sigh, music playing loudly from outside.

"Give me strength." She muttered before opening the door and stepping out to find the decorated common room packed.

Hanging from the ceilings were bangers and bunting. The table near the door was covered in crates of beer and cider. And although she had only been in the room a few moments, she was already smelling the stent of alcohol.

As Estella approached the table of drinks and cracked the can open, Kiran and Fatima hurried over. "You look nice Kiran." She compliment as the Slytherin wore a black dress which clung to her body tightly. "Making an effort for Regulus I see." She added with a smirk. Kiran rolled her eyes.

"That's if he shows up." They mumbled. "Stop being such a bummer!" Fatima exclaimed before grabbing both the girls hands and dragging them to the crowd to dance.

Estella and Fatima sang along loudly to the songs, making her throat dry so she kept on getting drinks. She had lost count into how many she had drank but her head with feeling quite dizzy.

But suddenly the music stopped which made the students look around confused. "Happy birthday to you!" Sirius began to sing loudly, with the rest of them soon joining in. He was carrying a large cake, the candles lighting up his face.

Marlene pushed Estella to stand beside Remus. "I fucking hate this." He whispered to her. "Same." Lily scowled at them which made them shut up.

The cake was covered in chocolate icing and on top read 'happy birthday you twats' in bright blue frosting. The two Lupins huffed before blowing out all the candles making a cloud of smoke rise up in the air.

The students let out a roar of cheer until Marlene jumped onto the sofa. "Now shots!" She shouted loudly as she handed Remus and Estella a shot glass each.

Afterwards, Fatima dragged her back up to dance and sing. And all the singing made her throat dry so she went for another drink. And another. And another until she had lost count.