~~~

Estella sat upon the tall stools in the Potions classrooms. Her legs swung back and thorth as she hummed a tune quietly. Supporting her chin was her hands which rested on the wooden desk.

Her dark eyes glanced up when Slughorn cleared his throat. "As you know, June is approaching..." He paused to make sure they were all listening.
"This means O.W.Ls are coming."

A sudden groan erupted from the class. Estella had always done bad in tests and all she wanted to do was punch the creator of them in the face.

It was a rather hot day for Scotland but they were stuck inside, the glass windows close tight. Professor Slughorn must of forgotten to open them and the room became extremely hot.

Estella's eyebrows furrowed as her face turned hot and red and her head began to spin. Her chest began to tighten up as she began to fan her face with her hand.

James, who was sat on a desk near her, noticed the Gryffindor girl and watched with furrowed brows. He opened his mouth to ask her if she was alright, but she had already fallen to the floor.

Everything went black and silent for a moment. And then she could hear again yet she couldn't move. "Professor! Professor!" She should hear James' panicked voice calling for Slughorn.

"What happened?" She heard the teacher ask. "I- I don't know." James stuttered to reply.

-☾~☽-

Finally, Estella opened her eyes again to find that she was in the hospital wing. Sitting on the next bed was Remus, a book in his head, and Sirius whose chin rested on his shoulder.

"What are you fuckers doing?" They jumps at the sound of her hoarse voice as she slowly sat up.
"How are you feeling Little Lupin?" Sirius asked the girl, standing up the pillow so it was more comfortable for her.

"I'm older!" She shouted as loud as she could with her exhausted voice. "But you're smaller." The Gryffindor smirked back before kissing the girl lightly on the cheek.

Estella glared at the boy then pretended the throw up. He shrieked as he jumped up onto the bed beside her. She knew from a year ago that Sirius hated sick after she got too drunk and threw up on his shoes.

Remus tried not the snicker as he slapped his legs and stood up. "Well, we better love you and leave you." He ruffled his sister's hair which made her scowl. "Get well soon Little Lupin!" Sirius sang as they walked out.

Estella reached over to grab the book her brother left and pulled back her before hitting Remus on the back with it. "Thank you. How kind." He sarcastically hissed as he picked up the book and continued out.

Estella cursed her brother under her breath as she adjusted her position sat up. Her head was spinning, she must of hit her head when she fell.

She attempted to fix the mess that her hair was when she noticed someone standing in the doorway. "Aw, come to check on me Potter." The boy scoffed as she walked closer to her.

"No. I'm here to say you're not coming to practice tomorrow." James firmly stated. "Why not?" She exclaimed. "I'm fine! See!" Estella pulled the cover off and jumped up onto her feet.

However she did so too quickly and her head got worse. She stumbled forward, falling into James chest. "Yeah, sure." She rolled her eyes at his sarcasm as he helped her back into the bed.

A sudden memory came to her. She could remember his panicked voice when everything when pitch black. A smirk grew on her face.

"What are you smirking at?" He questioned her with furrowed brows. "Oh, nothing." She sang with a slight shrug.

James carefully turned her head to make her stare into his hazel eyes. "Tell me." She raised her eyebrows and smirked even more. "What if I don't?" She kept eye contact with him as she spoke.

"I'll have to wipe it off." He shrugged in reply. "How?" The curious girl asked. James lifted her chin up slightly more and pushed his lips against hers. It was soft yet forceful enough to prove his annoyance to her.

Estella reached up to wrap her arms around his neck and run her hands through his dark hair. Without breaking the kiss, James picked her up and sat down on the bed behind him, her legs wrapped around him.

His hands held onto her waist, playing with the fabric of her clothes slightly. "James," Estella let out a breathy whisper. He hummed in reply, pulling away to stare at her. "Get me out of this dreary place.

-☾~☽-

He was reluctant at first as she had just woken up, but soon the two snuck out of the Hospital wing and out to the Great Lake. The sun was beginning to the set and the amber sky slowly turned navy.

The two students sat under a grand oak tree by the waters edge, looking up at the setting sun. There must of been a sudden cool breeze as Estella let out a small shiver.

James pulled his coat off his arms and held it out to her. "I don't want it. It's yours." She pushed the coat away, pulling his knees up to her chest. "Stop being so stubborn. You're shivering."

"I'm fine." She stated loudly. "I will pin you down and force this on you." Estella's eyebrows raised. "Is that a threat Potter?" She asked him with a sly grin. "Maybe it was."

"You're gonna have to catch me first." Estella jumped up and ran to into the cold lake, letting out a shriek as she did so. "Careful!" James shouted as he followed her in.

The sky filled with their laughter which seemed to echo through the sunset. "Crap, Remus." Estella hissed as she noticed her brother walking down the path.

In a moment of panick, James took in a deep breath and hide under the murky water. "Estella, have you gone mad?" Remus laughed at his sister.

"No. The water is a perfect temperature." She replied, her teeth chattering as she spoke. "Right sure. Daft bitch." He muttered. "I heard that!" She shouted to him.

"Good. I left my-" He stopped to bend down and pick up his wool jumper and book he had left there earlier. He tried to hold on his laughs at the shivering girl.

"Enjoy your very warm swim then." He snorted before walking back up to the castle, humming Life On Mars? under his breath.

There was a sudden pull on her leg and Estella was now under the lake. Suddenly, she felt a pair of warm lips pressed against her as they emerged to the surface.

James moved her wet chestnut hair out of her face before inspecting her features for a moment.
"You're gorgeous. You know that?" She scoffed at him. "And you're an idiot. You know that?" She snickered as she got out of the icy lake.

"Will you finally take my coat now?" James asked as he held up his dry coat. She nodded and the pair walked up the pathway, dripping with water.