"in and out somewhere else right now,"

Estella opened her eyes the next morning to find her tabby cat suffocating her with his fur

Estella opened her eyes the next morning to find her tabby cat suffocating her with his fur. "Oliver!" She shouted as she picked the fur out of her mouth. She then sat up before rubbing her face with her hands.

Oliver jumped off of her bed and observed her from the windowsill. Estella glanced over at the window to see that the sun had just risen above the mountains and was shining in before getting up to get changed.

Estella always struggled with ties so it was constantly messy and loose. She also left the top buttons of her shirt undone. Afterward, she bends down to tie up her black converses before running her hands through her chestnut hair.

She then threw her tote bag over her shoulder and left her dormitory for her first lesson, Potions.

-☾~☽-

Estella ran her hands through her hair as she walked into the classroom. When the Potions Master saw the girl walk him, he let out a small sigh.

"Ah, Miss Lupin," Professor Slughorn said. "You look worried, sir," Estella smirked which made him shake his head. "I'm not worried. Please sit down beside Mr. Potter."

Estella let out a groan as she turned to look at James sitting at a wooden desk at the back of the class. "Fuck sake." She muttered as she approached the desk.

Estella threw her tote bag onto the floor before sitting down beside him. "You don't look too happy to be sat with me," James observed.

"I'm trying to pretend you're not there. If you'd stop talking that would be very helpful." She replied with a fake smile before turning to face the Professor.

"Get out your potion books and turn to page 26," Slughorn ordered the class who all turned to that page. "Pepperup Potion?" James read out aloud.

"Can you read in your head?" She asked with a hiss which made him roll his eyes at her.

Estella then got an ebony cauldron and began to brew the potion, running her fingers under the words as she read the recipe.

The Professor then made his way around the classroom, checking up on each student. "Looking good Mr. Potter." The Professor said as he inspected the potion. "Thank you, sir." He replied smugly which made her roll her eyes.

Slughorn then moved to the other end of the desk and peered into Estella's cauldron. "Did you add the bicorn horn in after the mandrake root?" He asked the Gryffindor. She nodded in reply.

"You've brewed the potion incorrectly." He told her. "I'm afraid there isn't enough time to start again. Maybe next time ask Mr. Potter." The Professor suggested before walking away.