"close your eyes,so afraid,"

It was a cold and windy October night and the castle was silent, except from a crackle of a candle which Estella was using to light up her book

It was a cold and windy October night and the castle was silent, except from a crackle of a candle which Estella was using to light up her book. Frost was already forming on the glass as she flicked through the pages.

She scanned each charms book she could find for some kind of spell for a prank. James was already outnumbering her with the pranks by one and she needed it to be equal. She had to win against James. She needed to get back on that team and the last thing she ever wanted to do is go on a date with that arrogant sod

Estella was so focused that she didn't hear the footsteps that got closer to her. "What are you doing up?" She glanced up to see a Ravenclaw girl with a blue prefect badge on her cloak.

She had enticing brown eyes, full lips and freckles which scattered across her light skin. Her brown hair was curly and was pushed out of her face with a bandana. Estella had rarely spoken to the girl but she knew her name was Fatima from Lily.

"You gonna snitch?" Estella asked with a smirk as she leaned back in her chair. "Oh please don't." She added in a sarcastic tone. "Lily warned about your sarcasm." She muttered which made Estella proud for some reason.

"I've read that before." The prefect said to fill up the silence. "Great, you've read before. Then you'll know that people like to do it in silence."
Estella replied, making Fatima roll her eyes. "I can see why no one likes you." The Ravenclaw smirked.

They suddenly looked to the doorway to see the Marauders passing by, laughing loudly as they did so therefore they didn't see the girls. They both rolled their eyes at James. "I hate that twat." Estella muttered.

"It seems to be only us two. Everyone else worships him." Fatima replied with a sigh. "Except Lily." She corrected which made them both snicker.

"So I'm guessing you're looking through that to win against this prank war." Fatima asked as she pushed her brown hair behind her ear and sat down opposite her. "You know about that?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"The whole school does. We've placed bets." Estella's eyes widened with interest. "And who have you bet on?" She asked her. "I really can't say. But I can say that the good charms are on page 48." Fatima smiled before getting up.

"I also suggest for you to go back to dormitory before you get another detention." The Ravenclaw added as she brushed down her skirt before leaving the library.

Estella blew out the candle before piling up the books to carry back to the Gryffindor common room. After announcing the password, she stepped in. She could hear David Bowie being player from Remus' dorm.

Estella put the books down on the table by the couch and headed up the stairs to the dorm, slowly turning the door handle. When she peered in, it was empty apart from Remus.

"You're playing him again?" She asked which made him quickly look up. "He's better then whatever shit you listen to." He replied back to his sister which made her scoff.

"You play him all the time. It's like you have a crush on him." Estella said which made her smirk as he looked down to hide his cheeks which were going red. "You do, don't you?"

"No! Just get out!" Remus shouted as he grabbed a book from his beside and threw it in the direction of her. She was able to step backwards and close the door before it hit her making her snicker as she went back down to her dorm.

-☾~☽-

Estella woke up the next morning to the orange sun shining into her dorm. She could feel Oliver laying on her chest so she reached out to pet him, making him purr softly.

She then carefully moved the cat to the side before getting up to get changed. Estella started to button up her shirt, leaving the top one undone because she didn't like the feeling of it being up to the top.

After pulling up her skirt and doing up her tie, she sat down on her bed to put her converses which had became muddy from the fields back in Yorkshire.

Estella quickly threw her bag over her shoulder and quickly glanced at herself in the mirror. Her eyes had dark bags underneath and her curtain bangs framed her sunken in cheeks. But she paused to stare at the deep scar before trying to move her hair to hide it slightly.

The Gryffindor continuously fiddled with the rings on her finger as she walked down to her first class. But as she passed the courtyard, she noticed Remus sitting on the wall surrounded by a cloud of smoke.

"Smoking! Remus John Lupin! Mum wouldn't be happy!" Estella exclaimed which made him roll his eyes and scoff. "Oh shut up! Your lungs are probably pitch black by now." He replied which made her shrug.

She then smirked before sitting on the wall beside him. "Lupins!" They both looked over to see Marlene hurrying towards the twins. "I don't know what's happening! I've been hugged randomly like 20 times today." The blonde explained.

Suddenly, Remus got up and hugged her which made them both wear faces of confusion. "What the." Remus said. "Just stop!" Marlene shouted before running back to the castle.

Estella began to snicker as she stared at her confused brother. "I'm guessing you have something to do with this." She nodded proudly in reply. "Charmed the school so if you're within a meter of a blond, you have to hug them." She added with a smile.

Remus rolled his eyes before saying, "That's the most stupidest charm I've ever heard." Estella jumped off the wall. "Trust me. There are weirder ones." And she walked off.

-☾~☽-

Estella sat on the crimson armchair in the Gryffindor common room with her feet up on the table and a cigarette in her hand which she occasionally lifted to her lips.

She heard the portrait behind her open but she didn't look over until she heard a familiar voice. "Made anyone cry today Lupin?" James asked, his hair wet and a towel around him neck as he had just came back from training.

"Sadly, no. But it's only 3pm." She smirked back which made him roll his eyes as he walked over and sat on the arm of the couch which she located near the armchair.

"Do you know why everyone is hugging blond people today?" The messy haired boy asked as he got out his glasses and pushed them up his nose. "Perhaps." She shrugged before holding the cigarette between her lips.

"How did you do it?" He asked with a face of interest. "You'll figure it out. You're a big boy." She smirked in a mocking tone which made him scoff.

"Well it's a shit charm and you're gonna lose this." He hissed back. "We'll see when I'm captain and you're stuck training 2nd years." Estella replied before putting the cigarette out in the ashtray and getting up, leaving the boy to roll his eyes.