~~~

Estella woke up the next morning with a banging headache which made it feel like her dorm was spinning

Estella woke up the next morning with a banging headache which made it feel like her dorm was spinning. Her nose was stuffy and her room was too hot so she got up to head out for some fresh air.

After quickly getting changed, she wandered through the hallways towards the path around the grounds. She rubbed her eyes as the cold morning air hit her cheeks as she walked out into the courtyard.

But sitting on a wall sat the Marauders who looked over at her. "Estella," Remus called out as he jumped off the wall, dropped his cigarette and put it out by stamping on it.

Estella ignored her brother and turned around to leave but he hurried after her. "It's too early for this Remus." She replied back, hearing the footsteps of the marauders who followed them.

"It's not that big of a deal Lupin. You're being dramatic." James laughed which made her turn on her heels to face him, pull back his clenched fist and throw it forward, punching the arrogant boy in the nose.

"How's that for dramatic?" Estella asked as the boy covered his nose with his head to catch the blood which spilled out.

And with that, Estella stormed off. Remus knew he shouldn't chase after her or he'd end up worse then James so he sighed as he watched her walk away.

Estella found a crumbing wall in the quiet grounds of the school. She sat on the wall, her head down as she inspected her already brushing knuckles. "What are you doing up so early Miss Lupin?"

Estella jumped before looking up to see Mcgonagall staring at her with interest. "Oh, I-I was j-just-" She stuttered but she couldn't complete her sentence as her throat went dry and her eyes began to tear up.

Mcgonagall was taken back to see the girl's red eyes. "Is everything alright Miss Lupin?" The Professor asked the student. "I'm fine Professor." Estella quickly replied.

"Please, call me Minnie. Your brother does." She smiled at the Gryffindor who smiled slightly back as she wiped her eyes. "Would you like to join me for a walk?" Minnie asked Estella.

She nodded and hummed in reply before jumping off the wall and slowly walking beside the Professor. "There are some animagus textbooks in my office but don't say that I said that." McGonagall stated as she stared forward at the path.

Estella looked up at the Professor with wonder. "How did you-" Mcgonagall cut her off with a proud grin. "I know everything Miss Lupin. You should know that by now."

The pair continued to walk to the castle. "May I offer a mint?" McGonagall asked as she held out a bag of mints from her pocket. "Thank you Profes-" Estella stopped when she noticed the look she gave her. "Minnie." She corrected herself.

She smiled at the student before watching her take a mint, throw it into the air and catch it. "Now I suggest you head to your first class Miss Lupin." The Professor said as she put the packet back into her cloak pocket.

-☾~☽-

Back in Estella's 4th year, the Gryffindor team suffered its worst loss ever; 25-180 against Slytherin.

Estella pulled her ponytail tighter as she scanned her eyes for a Quaffle to catch. She leaned forward when she noticed one but as she held out her hand to grab it, a Slytherin chaser snatched it away with a sly smile.

"What are you doing Lupin!" James hissed at her before flying towards the hoops and throwing the Quaffle through the hoop. Estella rolled her eyes before catching a Quaffle and flying towards the hoops to score, a look of determination on her face.

She squinted her eyes as she focused. "Freak!" A loud voice shouted up at her from the Slytherin ground which made her lose concentration and throw the quaffle over to hoops, missing a goal.

Madam Hooch then blew her whistle, indicating that Regulus had caught the snitch and that the game had ended.

The Gryffindor team held their heads down low as they dismounted their brooms and walked into the changing rooms.

Estella rubbed the sweat off her forehead when James turned around to face her. "What was that Lupin?" He asked her loudly which made the rest of the team look over.

"I get people have bad games but that was just horrible." He added. Estella looked over at the smirking faces of the team around them. "You should be a beater, be defence, since you clearly can't score!"

Estella scoffed at him as she crossed her arms. "We lost that game and it's your fault! You should go off and learn how Quidditch works!" James exclaimed.

"You're trying to lecture me?" She asked with raised eyebrows and a scoff. "You're the usual person on this team. I've never seen anyone as shit at flying then you are." Estella continued.

"Maybe you should go back to flying lessons with the 1st years." Estella suggested with a smirk. "You should just stop trying to score and quit." James told her. "Why would I listen to a prick like you?" Estella asked with raised eyebrows.

"Because we lost the game thanks to you." He shot back. "Go cry about it Potter. Quidditch is the only thing going for you since Lily finds you revolting." Estella hissed back which made him scoff and walk away from the Gryffindor.