~~~

Estella personally loved Astrology lessons

Estella personally loved Astrology lessons. She was always interested in stars. I mean her name did mean star so it was fitting. The Gryffindor hummed to herself as she made her way up the spiral staircase to the top of the Astrology tower.

Luckily, it was a clear night so the stars shine brightly in the dark sky. Professor Sinistra ordered the students to crowd around her which they all followed.

"Pair up students and stand at a telescope." The Professor told them and with that, the students began to move around. Estella watched as Marlene went with Dorcas and Lily went with Mary.

So she just stood still, seeing if there was anyone left but there was no one. "Aw look. Looney Lupin is alone again." Snape laughed loudly which made her glare at him. But before she could hex the boy, Remus spoke.

"Estella, just join us." James, who had partnered up with, letting out a loud huff. "Very kind of you Mr Lupin." Professor Sinistra said.

"You could of just left her to be alone." James hissed in Remus' ear but Estella heard him. "Trust me, I would never chose to be this close to you Potter." She replied sharply.

A planet chart was then passed to each group for them to find. Estella leaned on the railing, leaving James and Remus to finish the chart. "Are you going to help?" Remus asked his sister which made her roll her eyes.

"Fine, what's the next one then?" She asked as she bent her knees slightly to look into the telescope. "Uranus." Remus replied. James and Estella both snickered, making him roll his eyes at them. "You guys are children."

-☾~☽-

After the Astrology lesson, the students went back to their common rooms. Estella and Remus had stayed up. They sat together on the couch by the fire which warmed up the room.

Remus was flicking through the letters he had received earlier that week from home. "This one's for you." He said as he held out a red envelop addressed to her. "You've got to be kidding me." Estella huffed.

She carefully slid her finger under the wax seal which made the letter fly out of her hand and her father's voice was heard. "I thought I told you not to get a detention or there would be consequences!" Lyall's voice echoed through the common room. "It seems like you can't do anything right. You're an embarrassment. Your mum and I are ashamed by you!" And with that, his voice stopped and the letter ripped itself into little pieces.

"Wow. Dad is so lovely." Remus sarcastically said before flipping through the letters again. Estella hummed in rely as she stared down at the pieces on the floor.

When she glanced over at him, Remus was dipping him quill into his ink pot to write a letter back to their grandmother who was telling them all about their annoying young neighbour.

"Crap. Ran out of ink." He hissed. "Can you get some? It's in my bedside drawer." The Gryffindor asked. "Why can't you?" She replied back. "Because I'm writing a letter to grandma and that's already painful enough."

Estella let out a huff as she got up and went up the stairs to her brother's dorm. It was empty as the others were out thankfully. She quickly gazed around the dorm with her dark eyes.

Behind James' bed were quidditch posters which covered the wall. Peter's bed was by the window which had plants all over the windowsill. Sirius and Remus' bed were beside eachother at the other side of the dorm.

Estella went over to her brother's bed and pulled the drawers open to find an ink pot. But as she pulled the top one open, she noticed a book in there. She realised it was his diary and ,with a mischievous smirk, she carefully opened it.

She flipped through the book before randomly stopping at some point late last year and began to read through. Her eyes suddenly widened when she saw a whole paragraph about how perfect Remus is and she froze. She thought about stopping but her curiosity got the best of her. Estella suddenly let out a gasp when she saw the next page.

'It was a drunk thing. I wasn't sober yet I'm stil able to remember that party. Me and Moony kissed! We kissed upstairs and was everything I wished it was!"

"Estella! Whats taking you so long? Remus shouted from the common room. She quickly checked the first page to see Sirius' name in it. Confused, she looked at the table and let out a huff when she realised it was the wrong drawer. Estella smirked before quickly putting the diary back in the drawer and hurrying to Remus' actual bedside table.

She quickly grabbed the ink pot and walked back out the Remus who was waiting for his sister to get back. "What did you do?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. "Nothing. Why do you always ask me that?" She asked.

"You're always smirking." He answered. "You're up to something." Remus added afterwards.

-☾~☽-

It was the next morning and Sirius and Peter were walking together to the Great Hall for breakfast since they both spilt pumpkin juice in the dorm and Remus told them to clean it up.

Suddenly, someone reached out their hand and grabbed Sirius' arm before quickly pulling him towards them. "Estel-" He was cut off by her tugging on his arm and dragging him around the corner of the empty hallway.

Peter looked at them with confusion before shrugging and continuing on to the Great Hall. "I know." She said which made him furrow his brows tightly. "What?"

"You and Remus kis-" Sirius quickly covered her mouth with his hand so that no one else would hear her. "It was a one time thing and we were drunk." He whispered to her but she wasn't convinced. Sirius then let out a sigh and put his hand back down to his side.

"Clearly you weren't drunk enough to forget." She smirked. "Just drop it." He ordered. "He probably doesn't even remember it. He isn't even into boys!" He exclaimed which made his eyes widened at his loud voice.

"I wouldn't be so dismissive Sirius." Estella smirked. "Come on. You're a handsome lad, I'm sure you could get him to fall into your eyes." She continued as she pushed some of his hair out of his face and patted both of his shoulders.

"I'd like to believe you but it isn't true." Sirius replied back. "Say that again in the future when the whole common room can't get to sleep because of you two." She whispered.

Sirius looked down as his cheeks became red. "You're too cute." She smiled as she pinched his cheeks and walked away, leaving the blushing boy in the hallway.