"as i recall, you were lookin' out of place,"

Estella's peaceful sleep was interrupted by the slither of summer sun which crept through a gap in the curtains

Estella's peaceful sleep was interrupted by the slither of summer sun which crept through a gap in the curtains. She let out a groan as she turned around to face the wall but she realised she had class and jumped up.

She quickly glanced over at the clock to see she was almost late for History of Magic. She jumped up, threw the doors to her wardrobe open and hurried to get changed.

Estella was still doing her tie as she left the common room for her classroom. But then she passed another clock and paused to read it again. Estella let out a frustrated huff when she realised she still had another 30 minutes so she made her way to the Gryffindor common room.

But then she noticed Kiran walking alone down a hallway, and since she hadn't spoken to her since the party she called out her name. "Kiran! Kiran!"

The Slytherin girl turned around with wide eyes of shock which Estella noticed. "Are you alright?" She asked them. Kiran nodded. "I'm fine." She sharply replied.

"Have you seen Fati-" Estella was interrupted by Kiran exclaiming, "Why would I know where Fatima is? You know, I think she's rather annoying." They spoke quickly, stumbling on each word.

"Um, right okay..." Estella slowly said with a face of confusion. "Sorry that Regulus didn't show up to the party." Kiran only hummed and shrugged.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Estella asked her firmly which made Kiran looked around before pulling her into a dark corner of the corridor.

"I'm avoiding Fatima." She suddenly stated. "Because you didn't her annoying?" The Gryffindor asked. "No, because I. Because I-"
She let out a sigh. "Because I kissed her."

Estella's jaw practicing hit the floor and her eyes widened as large as the lake which surrounded the castle. "What! Why wasn't I told this?" Kiran slapped her hand over her mouth to make sure no one else heard her.

"I-I can barely look her in the eyes." They confessed as they stared down at her shoes. "When did this happen?" She questioned after her hand was removed of her face.

"The party." Kiran replied. "Tell me everything."

-☾~☽-

Kiran sat on a windowsill out the Gryffindor common room. They had used a charm so that the loud music couldn't be heard from outside but that didn't hide the strong stench of alcohol.

The Slytherin stared out of the slightly open window, a cigarette in one hand and a bottle in the other. But approaching footsteps made her look over.

Fatima looked at the girl with pity, trying to put a warm smile on her face to cheer her up. "Are you okay Kiran? I'm sorry he didn't show up." Kiran placed her bottle down beside her and threw the cigarette out of the window.

"Is it me? Is it something about me?" The Slytherin asked. "Absolutely not! You're hilarious and gorgeous and if he can't see that, then that's his fault!" A silence fell between them.

The two girls stared into eachother eyes deeply until they could see their soul. Kiran occasionally glanced down at her lips, which she was biting lightly. Suddenly Kiran smashed her lips against hers.

Fatima let out a small moan of surprise before she closed her eyes and kissed back, wrapping her arms around Kiran. Her scent of tea and lemons intoxicated Kiran like a drug that she was addicted to.

Suddenly, the Slytherin wrapped her hands under the girls thighs and picked her up, spinning around to sit her on the windowsill.

They continued the kiss passionately, only parting their lips to catch a gasp of air. Then, Kiran slowly placed kisses in a trail down her jawline and alone her collar bone, making Fatima let out small exhales of air and need.

"Kiran," She whispered but they shushed her, covering her mouth which muffled her soft groans whilst she continued placing kisses down her chest.

Fatima then lifted up her chin with a single finger which made her remove her hand. "Watch yourself Mae," She ordered with a hiss and a smirk.

Kiran raised her eyebrows. "Oh really," She whispered before pressing her lips against hers again, their tongues swirling around each other's.

Their hand began to slowly slide up Fatima's thigh under her dress which made her pull her closer. But the sudden sound of drunken mumbling made them hurry to hide behind a suit of armour.

The two girls stayed silent as they watched Estella stumble pass. "Should be follow her?" Kiran whispered. But just then James hurried after the drunk girl calling out her name. "Looks like he's got it in control."

Fatima then turned around again, pinning Kiran to the wall by her leg. "Now," Her warm breath hit her skin, making it tingle. "Where were we?"