~~~

Estella had barely left her bedroom that week. Every letter from James had been either burnt in the fire, thrown in the bin or put in Oliver's litter tray.

One afternoon, as the sun contemplating about falling behind the hills, Estella lay in her bed softly humming starman under her breath. A sudden knock at the door interrupted her.

The battered and tattered door was pushed open by Remus who held a cup of tea in one hand and a plate in the other. "I didn't see you come down for lunch." He announced as he placed them down on her splintered bedside table. "That's because I didn't."

Remus ignored her. "Tea; milk, two sugars and jam sandwich." Estella picked up the steaming mug and took a small sip. "Thank you." She softly spoke. "Don't thank me just yet. I may of told Lily how you've rarely left your bed."

"You didn't..." A guilty grin grew across his face. "You're off out to London tonight." Estella huffed and argued, "Remus, I'm not-"

"Too bad because they're already here." Suddenly, Lily, Dorcas, Marlene, Fatima and Kiran rushed into the room - almost snapping the door off its hinges.

"What dresses you got?" The blonde asked loudly as she swung the doors to her wardrobe open. "Have fun." Remus grinned as he slowly backed out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

"I'm not going out." She stated with her arms crossed. "Too bad!" Lily exclaimed as she grasped her arms and dragged her out of bed. "This should work." Her dark eyes shifted to the ruby red dress Marlene held up.

"My ass hangs out of that though." She announced as she sat down on a tattered chair. "Then it's perfect." Dorcas grinned widely.

-☾~☽-

Before Estella knew it, she was sat on the dusty navy seats of a train which hurled it's way through the fields and hills. Her chestnut hair was curled, her eyeliner was sharp and her ebony boots were heeled.

Fatima, who sat beside her, turned her head from the aisle to Estella. "So, what got you so down in the dumps?" The Ravenclaw asked with her head titled to the side slightly. "I've just been a bit sick." Estella lied with a shrug. She could tell that Fatima realised that was a lie, but she said nothing.

She then turned her head to the reflective glass, watching as the blazing sun sank beneath the running countryside.

The sky had turned a deep navy when they had arrived at the bustling station platform. "Come on girls!" Marlene's shouts echoed around her as she dragged her out of the station.

They stumbled into the nearest club to the platform which didn't even check for ID. Bowie blurred in her ears and flashing lights blinded her brown eyes when she walked onto the bustling dance floor.

"I'm gonna get a drink." Estella announced to avoid the shoving and pushing. Kiran followed her to the sticky and silver bar. "Rum and coke." Estella announced to the bartender before leaning on the bar top and turning to Kiran.

"So, you talked to Fatima about it?" She asked, shouting to be overheard over the music. Kiran shook their head. "No. It isn't that big of a deal. Plus, I like Regulus." She reminded her.

"And how well is that going?" Estella asked with raised brows. "Bitch." They softly laughed whilst hitting her arm. "I'm sorry, but it's true." Estella shrugged. "Merlín, Im pathetic." Kiran chuckled as she shook her head.

"No! You're not pathetic! You're just actually having feelings!" Estella sang with a wide smile, making Kiran roll her eyes. "I am not!" She argued. "You big softie." Estella added smugly.

She continued to snicker as she picked up her glass and handed the bar tender a £5 note. "Cheers," Estella thanked before lifting the glass to her lips and taking a sip.