"cigarette daydream,"

Estella's bed was drowning in piles of clothes and books that she was yet to pack into her old tattered suitcase. She attempted to cover the large scratches on the case with stickers of where the family had had past holidays; they were rather poor so they were all from places in the UK.

Oliver lay across the cool wooden floor, playing with a tattered old mouse toy. Marlene once saw it and casted several spells thinking it was a real mouse, leaving the tail and ears rather frazzled.

A sudden knock at the door made Estella (who had been lurching over the clothes attempting to fit them all in the luggage) turn to the side. Without another warning, the door swung open and a shirt suddenly flew at her face.

"Oi!" Estella shouted at her twin brother who didn't look the slightest concerned. "It don't fit me anymore." Remus explained as Estella held up the large Queen shirt.

"I'm not a charity shop!" She exclaimed with a scoff. "You're cheap, used and common." Remus replied with a shrug, a proud smirk growing on his face.

With a groan and a sudden flick of her wand, the door slammed in his face; the force shaking the room slightly. Estella then hurried to pack up the rest of her clothes, swung her coat around her and picked up Oliver.

She had got to the steam filled train platform early so that she could find a perfect seat, preferably at the back of the train. As she scanned the compartments, Oliver still in her arms, she announced, "This one's emp-"

But she stopped when she saw James sitting alone on the navy seats; he must of been saving the compartment for the rest of the Marauders.
"Nevermind." And with that she hurried away.

Once she found the perfect compartment, she slid open the door and pushed her suitcase on the creaky shelf above. Oliver jumped out of her arms and had already began to find a comfortable place to sleep.

Estella rested her head against the wall, her hot breath fogging up the window which she saw the arriving crowds through.

Slowly, she raised her index finger and drew a frowning face but the sudden noise of the door opening made her wipe it away with her palm.

"What's got you in an arsey mood?" Marlene asked loudly as she jumped on the seat opposite her, followed by Lily and Dorcas.

"Nothing." Estella quickly replied as she forced a smile upon her rosey lips.

-☾~☽-

After a couple hours, the train finally came to a halt. It was later into the afternoon but since it was summer the sun didn't set into much later.

After Estella dragged her luggage off of the shelf above and pushed through the crowds of students, she craned her head around to find her parents.

"Estella! Over here!" She heard Hope call out, her hands cupped around her mouth. Her mother was smiling and so was (weirdly) her father. "The world must of shifted on its axis. Dad is smiling." Estella laughed.

"Your father has had a raise!" Hope exclaimed with a wide smile. A raise was certainly a rare occasion for the Lupins. "Does that mean I can have my bed fixed?" She asked after having to sleep on a cracked squeaky bed for months.

"No, don't be stupid. It'll go to a new kettle for your mother." Lyall hissed. Hope then let out a loud, "Remus!" when she spotted her son.

Remus was waving goodbye to James and Sirius when he noticed his parents and his wandered over. "What's that boy called?" Lyall asked, staring at the dark haired Gryffindor.

"Sirius. He is our son's best friend." Hope grinned. "Bit more than friends." Estella murmured, and Remus must of heard this interaction as he elbowed her stomach.