"hide behind that baby face,"

Over the next week, Estella noticed the tension between Sirius and Remus and cursed herself as stupid for not noticing it earlier

It was early in the morning and all the houses ppwere at their tables for breakfast. All of them apart from Slytherin.

"Where are all the Slytherins?" Lily asked with confusion. "Dumbledore probably locked them in the dungeon where they belong." James replied which made her roll her eyes at him.

Suddenly, a crowd of footsteps got closer and everyone looked over only to burst out with laughter. Every single Slytherin had bright pink hair which seemed to light up the hall.

Estella's eyes were watering with laughter until she noticed James staring at her with an eyebrows raised. She cleared her throat and wiped her eyes quickly. "I'll give it to you Potter. I am wondering how you pulled this off." She confessed.

"You're a big girl. You can figure it out." He smirked back which made her roll her eyes at him before glancing back at the Slytherins and laughing again.

-☾~☽-

Estella sat at her desk in History Magic which was no longer filled with the sound of snoring but constant snickering at the Slytherins.

Estella then glanced over to see Kiran scowling at her desk nearby. "And what's up with you?" She asked with a smirk which made her glare at the Gryffindor. "What's up! My fucking hair looks like a unicorn threw up on it!" She shouted loudly which made Estella snicker.

"I bet you find this proper funny." Kiran hissed. "I really do." Estella laughed in reply. The Slytherin then began glaring at James. "Fucking Potter. The arrogant sod." They hissed harshly.

Estella eyes widened when she suddenly had an idea. "Then how about we form an alliance?" She asked as she turned to Kiran. Her eyebrows furrowed. "We both hate Potter and I need to win this to get back on the team." Estella explained to them.

"And what will be in it for me?" Kiran asked with an interested look on her face. "Well, what do you want?" The Gryffindor asked with a shrug. Kiran let out a small sigh as they gazed around the room before looking back at her.

"I've seen you talking to Regulus Black." She began. "I have..." Estella replied with a confused look on her face until she realised what she wanted. "You want me to hook you up with him?"

Kiran nodded in reply which made Estella smirk. "Deal." She held out her hand which they shook with a nod.

-☾~☽-

Estella checked each corner of the hallways as she snuck through the castle. The sun had fallen behind the surrounding hills and all students were meant to be sleeping.

When she turned to corner, she saw Kiran standing in the courtyard with a smirk. "What took you so long?" They smirked which made her roll her eyes. "Where we heading then?" Kiran asked the Gryffindor student.

"Zonko's." She replied. "I know a passageway." Estella added which made her look at her with a face of interest. The two students quietly snuck back into the castle and Estella led them to a lonely wooden door.

Slowly, she pushed it open, cringing at the loud creaks and hoping Filch didn't hear them. It was an empty storage room which only had shelves across the walls which looked as if they didn't end.

Kiran carefully closed the door behind them before Estella knocked on the brick walls of the empty wall in a certain pattern. Suddenly, there was a loud rumbling sound coming from the bricks which were beginning to move and revealed a dark passage way.

"How did you find this?" Kiran as they walked down the passageway with their wands in their hands, the light from the end showing them the way. "Magic." Although the lights were dim, Kiran could see Estella smirk.

The tunnel then ended with a small wooden ladder. Estella pushed her hair behind her shoulders before climbing up and pushing the tile up.

The shop was silent and darker then the students were use to seeing it. Estella smirked as she walked pass the shelves and ran her fingers along the joke products. "You think Potter could enjoy some itching powder in his bed?" Kiran asked with a mischievous grin as she held up an jar of itching powder.

Estella then grabbed some joke wands and belch powder before hiding them in her pockets when they heard movement in the dark shop. "What are you two doing here?" Someone hissed.

With the small amount of life flooding in from the street, Estella could recognise it as Fatima. "What are you doing here?" She asked in reply with raised eyebrows. "I followed you. I knew you were up to something." Fatima hissed back. "Breaking in and stealing."

"Not stealing. We were about to pay." Kiran corrected with a smirk as she reached into their pocket and putting some money down on the counter. Fatima rolled her eyes when there was footsteps.

Estella and Kiran quickly found a spot to hid behind a display of joke sweets but Fatima froze still. "Shit." Kiran hissed until they peered around to look at her. Suddenly, Fatima was not there anymore but Bolton (the other owner to the shop with Zonko).

"Blimey Bolton. What are you doing up at this time?" Zonko asked the person who he thought was his partner. "Just sorting out the shelves." A jolly voice replied. "Well don't be too loud. I'm tryna sleep." And with that, Zonko walked off.

Kiran and Estella stood out from behind the display as Bolton morphed back into Fatima. "How did you-" Estella stuttered. "That was so cool." Kiran whispered so no one heard her.

"Don't tell anyone at all or I will get you expelled. I'll be able to do it." Fatima threatened with wide eyes. "Do we look like we want to be in school?" Kiran asked with a straight face.

"Why does no one know you can do that?" Estella asked her. "Because it's weird and freaky." Fatima replied as she rubbed the side of her arm awkwardly. "And what said that?"

"Hey!" They all looked up to see a candle light up. "Shit. We should go." Fatima hissed as the girls scrambled to climb down the ladder and cover the passage with the tile again.

The students ran down the passageway as fast as they could and when they finally got back to the hallways of Hogwarts, they had to support themselves on the walls as they were so out of breath before they all burst out laughing.

The three students walked together through to castle to a windowsill which was dark and empty.  Estella pushed herself up on the windowsill whilst Kiran and Fatima leaned on the wall.

"What were you even doing there?" The Ravenclaw asked them. "You haven't heard of Potter and Lupin's prank war?" Kiran asked with wide eyes of shock.

"I'm sure Lily was telling me how stupid she found it." The prefect replied back to her. "It's not stupid." Estella hissed back. "It's sort of childish." Fatima shot back.

"Don't insult the art of pranks like that!" Kiran exclaimed which made all the students snicker.
Once the laughter died down, Estella let out a sigh. "I need to get back on that Quidditch team."

"Quidditch is such a boring game. It's dangerous." Fatima told her which made her mouth fall open. "Right, I agree with her on that but it isn't boring because of the danger." The Slytherin smirked.

"Sure you don't find it boring when Regulus Black plays." Estella smirked at her. "Really?" Fatima asked with an eyebrows raised at Kiran. "Shut up!" The Slytherin hissed which made the two girls burst out with laughter.