"you wanna find peace of mind,"

The next morning the hogwarts was busy with students hurrying around to pack their stuff

The next morning the hogwarts was busy with students hurrying around to pack their stuff. As a prefect, Lily and Remus had to help others which meant Estella didn't see her brother until they were boarding the train.

Estella held onto her rugged suitcase as she passed down the aisle looking for somewhere to sit. She stopped when she noticed Kiran sitting in a compartment alone so she pulled the door open.

"Heard you lost." The Slytherin smirked which made her let out a huff as she pushed her suitcase on the shelf above and collapsed onto the seat. "Don't remind me."

The students then glanced over when there was a knock at the door. Standing in the doorway was Fatima. "Can I sit in here?" Kiran shook their head in reply. "I'll rephrase that. I'm sitting in her." The Ravenclaw replied as she sat down beside Estella who was snickering.

"So you excited for you date with Potter?" Kiran asked slyly. "Wait, what!" Fatima exclaimed loudly with wide eyes. "Estella lost the prank war." They began to explain. "Potter filled Slughorn's Christmas party with bats which made them all run out screaming. You should of seen it! Snape fell on his arse and one shat on Malfoy!" Kiran shouted making her snicker.

"That does sound quite amusing." She scoffed at her. "Amusing! It was fucking hilarious!"

-☾~☽-

After what felt like an eternity of Fatima and Kiran making fun of her, the train came to a halt. She glanced out the window to see the bustling and smoke filled platform on the other side of the glass.

The students pulled their luggage off the shelf above and followed the crowd off of the train. Estella spotted Remus who was saying goodbye to the rest of the Marauders so she made her way over. James smirked when he noticed her.

"Have a wonderful Christmas Lupin. Hope you're looking forward to our date when we get back." He winked before walking away to his parents who stood waiting for him and Sirius. "I'll miss you Little Lupin." The dark haired boy said as he hugged her. "And I'll miss you product of incest." She quickly replied. Remus let out a laugh which made Sirius scowl at him before storming away.

-☾~☽-

The Lupin twins walked back into the small quaint cottage surrounded by green valleys and rolling hills. The house was quiet apart from the soft crackle of the burning fire.

Standing proudly in the corner of the living room was the Christmas tree which was beautifully decorated with red and gold baubles and bright flashing lights. Across the mantle were Christmas cards from relatives and hanging in the fireplace were 4 stockings.

"Welcome home dears." Hope smiles warmly as she hugged her children. "Hurry up and get unpacked. Dinner will be done soon." The twins nodded before hurrying up the small creaky staircase and up into their rooms.