Love Not Realised 1

18 years ago....In Nigam mansion.

The mansion is fully decorated with lights and flowers to welcome the new comer of the family. Yes Mrs. Nigam was pregnant with her 2nd child and is about to give birth. Everyone in the family is eagerly waiting for the new member of the family. Mrs. Nigam was happy as well as sad because Mr.nigam was out of the country for some important business work. But she was not worried for this she was worried that he is going on business trips frequently and returns after a gap of month everytime.

In this one year he has been out of the country for nearly 6 months. Abhi the 1st child of the whole house....was missing his papa so much but at the same time he was happy to welcome his sibling. Abhi was 6 years old and his cousins sister Yakshika 3 years and cousin brother Bantu 6 years are his world till now. But from today his world his going to be extended with his own sibling.

Being in a joint family Abhi was always taught to love everyone and to do sacrifice for the loved ones and also to protect them with their life. In the young age of 6 Abhi and Bantu was like twin brothers as of same age and Yakshika is their princess....now the whole family is waiting for the new member.

For everyone's surprise Mrs. Nigam got her labour pain on Abhi's birthday. After the birthday celebrations she was feeding the children when her placenta of the womb broke and the labour pain started. Immediately she was admitted in hospital. All of them tried to contact Mr. nigam but couldn't...

But atlast....Mrs. nigam gave birth to two beautiful princess as sisters for Abhi. Abhi was on cloud nine as he got two more princess to love and cherish. All were happy with the twin girls who were looking exact copy of Abhi in every aspect. After 3 days they were discharged and came to home only to witness a huge shock.

When Mrs. Nigam and her co sister( bantu's mom) stepped inside with the two cuties in their hands....Mr.Nigam was sitting on the sofa with a cute and bubbly new born baby in his hand. Everyone was shocked to see him with the baby.

Mrs.N: When did u came back....and why didnt u came to the hospital....

He didn't answered anything....

Mrs. N: answer me...why are u not speaking...and who's child is this....

He looked up at her with teary eyes.

Mr.N: he is my son....

Everyone in the family got the utmost shock. Mrs.nigams heart shattered hearing this. She was not ready to believe what he said....

Mrs.N: no...u are pranking right....please don't...this is not the time....see our two princess are here....she showed him the twin girls.

He smiled at the girls and put the baby in his hand on the sofa and got one of the twin girls and kissed them both on their foreheads.

Mr.N: thank u for this two beautifull princess....he said and kissed his wife's forehead.

Abhi was just looking at the baby lying on the sofa...

Abhi: papa...whose baby is this...

Mr.N: he is also ur brother Abhi...

Mrs.N: what....are u kidding.....tell me frankly whose baby is this...she said irritated....

Mr.N: what I am saying is true he is my son....he born only 3 days ago and his mother passed away...so only I got him here...and he will live here only....

Mrs.N: don't u dare.....u are telling that u cheated me just like that....how did u thought that I will accept this....she asked showing the baby...

Mr.Nigam went and took the baby in his hand and turned to all of them...

Mr.N: listen all of u ...he is my son ..and he will live here only....so don't u guys dare to even to think to kick him out of the house. He will live here and he has each and every right on my properties like Abhi Yakshika Bantu and my twin daughters.....he said and went to his room without giving anyone a chance to speak up.

Abhi was just looking at his crying mom who was soo happy a few hours ago and his father who got angry on his mom for the first time. In that night Abhi witnessed a huge fight between his mom and dad. Even he doesn't know and understood the reason of their fight...he somehow understand that new baby brought by his father is the reason for all this. And also he saw his dad taking care of that baby without taking care of his own twin girls. This made Abhi to hate the new baby. So did the whole family.

18 years finished. Abhi and Bantu is 24 years now. Yakshika is 21. The twins sweety and meethy is 18. The baby who was brought by Mr. nigam is none other than our siddharth who is also 18 now....

After 18 years,today also the whole mansion is decorated with lights and flowers. Each and every nook of the corner is decorated to show the luxury of the mansion and the grandness of the party to be held. Yes there is party to be held today in Nigam mansion that to because it was the birthday of the heirs of Nigam empire. Abhi turns 24 today and his princesses turns 18 today. All are busy in in their own.

Even the whole mansion was decorated fully, a single part of the mansion I mean a single room is not even given a interest of decorating it. And inside the bedroom. A boy who is also going to turn 18 is sleeping hugging a photo frame.

His sleep was disturbed by the sound of the works going on outside. He slowly wakes up and looks at the calender.

Sid: happy birthday to me......he said looking at himself in the mirror.

Then he took the photo frame in his hands.

Sid: thank u papa...for giving me this life....I owe u my life....I love u and I miss u....a tear rolled down his cheek.

Mr. Nigam passed away 4 years ago and from then Abhi and Bantu is taking care of the business along with his chachu...till his dad was there Sid got his every needs even he lacked love of the family. He always longed for the love of the whole family and the bonding with the siblings. But he never got it in his life....

But after his father passed away he was denied for his basic needs too....being a boy of just 14 he didn't had the courage to ask the others for his needs and also he was scared to go out in the society....but after nearly 4 months of his father's death Abhi got to know that his father has given 2 percent of the entire property to sid. Abhi was surprised and confused why only 2 percent as it will only give him the amount of his daily needs. If his father would have thought he can give atleast 25% to sid...but he didn't and no one don't know why...

So after that abhi started to spend the 2 % percent on sid and gave his education till now. Even sid loves him so much he always showed him hatred and hatred only.

Sid came out of the washroom and got ready. He wore the new dress which his best friend gifted him. He got ready and decided to take blessings from Mrs. Nigam and the other elders even they will not give...and go for an outing and come back lately after the party finishes.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.