Destiny 1.

Abhi and Sid are poles apart. Not meant by heart but by presence. Abhi was living in south America with his mom. Sid is living in Australia with his family. Both of them don't know eachother....don't know each other's existence but....but.....the destiny has something else for them in their life.....let's see what's gonna happen in their life....

In Australia.....

A huge mansion is shown fully decorated for the party. A women around 40s is roaming around the mansion in hurry burry looking at the works being done. Anyone can say she in soooo much tension by seeing her itself.

Lady: ohhh god....what are u guys doing....how lazy u all are....do the works fast....it's getting late...

Ser: mam everything is ready mam....just some of the works are only pending....

Lady: soo...do that too.....u want my son to come and do that work ah....

Ser: no mam.....everything will be done in few minutes....he said and ran away from there....

' ohh god niru....why are u being so tensed....every work is done properly only....' ...a voice came from the stairs. She turned to see her husband coming down with juice cup in his hand.

Niru: Rakshit....what the hell....u are not ready till now.....

Rak: oh god....niranjana..it's only 2 pm....the party is to be held only at 6 pm....why are u jumping like this ...

Niru: the time will flew away just like that....I cant afford to have any mistakes in my prince charms birthday party....

Rak: oooo god....I agree that....but where is ur dear prince charm....

Niru: he is....umm...he is....

Rak: sleeping right....

Niru: yeah....my baby came home late yesterday.........so only he is sleeping....

Rak: a correction....he didn't came yesterday...he came today at 5 am...and sleeping till now....

Niru: soo what....he is my bachha...he can do what ever he can....

Rak: ok now go and wake him up or else I itself cut the cake and celebrate the party....

Niru: don't u dare Rakshit....wait I will come after waking him up....

She went to a room where her son was sleeping.

Niru: baccha ...wake up....sid....

Sid: mumma 5 more minutes....

Niru: no...it's getting late....now get up....

Sid: ok...give me my morning kissy....

Niru: morning kissy....seriously it's 2.30 in the afternoon and u are asking morning kissy....

Sid: soo what....now only it's morning for me....because prince's are like this only na....

Niru: haa yes yes...now come get up and get ready....or else ur dad telling he will cut ur birthday cake....

Sid: ahhh noo...see so only I said u to get him a birthday cake on his birthday....u didn't and now he is coming to my cake....no way...I won't let him....

Niru: yes...now get up and get ready and come down....

Sid: ok mumma....but my cheeks are waiting.....he said showing his cheeks...

She chuckled at him and kissed his cheek and forehead and left from there....

Sid went to get ready for celebrating his day....