Fight for Brother 7

She took him again to that mansion. As soon as they arrived there sid realised what is going to happen now. She dragged him to the room and tied him again. He was already crying mess.

Meera : u know what....I missed u soo much in this 2 days....and also my clients are waiting like hell for u from last one week....tonight u are mine....from tomorrow u will be theirs......she said and went closer to him to make his life hell once again and removed his shirt by tearing it.

She was about to kiss him forcefully when someone barged inside the room and pulled her away from him and next second she got a tight slap from the person. And she fell on the other side of the bed due to the slap and she gasped due to sudden move and got up and shocked to death to see the person in front of her.

Sid was also shocked and only one word slipped from his mouth.

Sid: bhai.....he said and cried in shock.

It was Abhi who came  at the correct time and pulled her away. He saw sid and the scars on his body.

Abhi: ashu....he also cried and stepped towards him. But meera quickly got up and pushed him away and took the gun and pointed at sid's head.

Abhi: hey meera....meera please....don't harm him please....I beg u...please leave him....he said pleading to her joining his hands....

Meera: u did a great mistake by coming here Abhishek....she said while uncuffing sid's hand and she made him to stand and hold him at gunpoint. But soon she was shocked to see police there. She didn't knew how did they came....

Pol: Ms.Meera...u are under arrest for raping a minor boy. His brother has given complaint on u....

Meera: but sir...I didn't do anything....they only tried to rape me....I am holding him to escape from his brother only....

Pol: sorry meera....don't try to manipulate the scene as everything u spoke to him in Nigam mansion and from slapping him after Abhishek's departure to tried to force urself on him here is recorded as there is a hidden camera on siddharths shirt.

Both Sid and meera was shocked to hear that as sid was also unaware of that when Abhi smirked at them.

Abhi: now I warn u meera....leave my brother or else I will kill u by my hands ...

Meera was shocked but composed herself quickly.

Meera: soo u got to know everything.....but it doesn't matters now ...everything matters now is ur brothers life....she said tightening her hold on sid and the gun. Abhi was shocked to see that still she is stubborn and not letting sid to go.

Meera started to drag sid with her and went out she was about to go out of the main door when someone suddenly injected something on her neck from behind. She got shocked and turned to see VAISHU and  BANTU there.....she felt dizzy and her grip on sid loosened. Vaishu didn't wasted a second and pulled sid towards her and wrapped her hands around him protectively .....

Meera got unconcious and fell on the ground and the police took her away and the mansion was ceased. And also the other ladies who was her clients were also arrested as their details were there in the mansion. Sid also fainted after all these things. They quickly shifted him to hospital and started his treatment. He was fully under depression and trauma...vaishu knew how to treat him. For now he needs rest and moreover sleep....so she sedated him and made to sleep.

Abhi and Bantu was waiting in vaishu's cabin when she came.

Abhi: how is he....he asked tears brimming in his eyes....