I am sorry 3

Kirti (in mind) - His house is too big and beautiful...it seems that he's very rich...means this time I had got a right guy...I will make him mad in my love and will snatch all his property...*evil smile*

Sid - Come Kriti...

Abhi - Sid how's she?

Sid - She's my friend dada...

Abhi - Okk

Sid - Come Kirti...I will show you the guest room!

Kirti - Sid can't I leave with you in your room...you know na I don't like being alone...

Sid - Ok Fine!

Kirti tool all her luggage and went into Sid's room.

Some days passed and Abhi was continuously observing Kirti and it seems to him that Kirti is not a good girl...

One day, Kirti and Sid were there in Sid's room.

Kirti - Sid I want to tell you something...

Sid - Yes Kirti go ahead!

Kirti - Sid I love you! I love you so much...from the first day I saw I started being attracted towards you...your care, your protectiveness, your friendly nature...I love everything about you...

Sid - You know what Kirti...I love you too!

Kirti - Thank you so much Sid!
Kirti hugged Sid...

Kirti (in mind): Sid you are really a donkey...actually donkey may be a small word for your...stupid!!

Kriti - Sid please I have a request for you!

Sid - Say my love!

Kirti - Please don't tell about this to Abhi Bhaia...I think he doesn't like me...If he would seperate us then!

Sid - There's nothing like that Kirti...And secondly he loves me a lot...he will never do that

Kirti - But then also Sid...please!

Sid - Ok fine...I will not tell him!

Abhi saw and heard everything...After sometime, he called Sid in his room.

Sid came,
Sid - Dada you called me?

Abhi - Yes Ashu! Ashu what's between you and Kirti...I know you both are just friends...but I don't like her...She seems to be a wrong girl...I don't think so you should spend much time with her...
Abhi didn't said anything about that he heard their conversation or Sid might think that he was listening to their conversation hiding...

Sid then remembered the words by Kirti..."I think Abhi bhaia doesn't like me..."

Sid - But dada why you think so... Kirti is a good girl...she cares a lot about me...Sorry dada but this is wrong you should not say like this about anybody when you don't know the person...