Destiny 3

After that abhi took sid to his home. Sid went with him and got shocked to see the home. It was just a 2 bhk apartment with a open kitchen. Abhi noticed his shock.

Abhi: what happened Sid....why are u looking so shocked ...

Sid: umm nothing bhai....

Abhi: I am sorry yaar....this is my small house....though it's so small it's filled with huge amount of love of my mom....u will surely like her come....

Sid: haa I am too curious to meet her

They went inside the home.

Abhi: mom I am back...see-- he was cut off by her from the room.

VM: Abhi...u idiot why did u came back from the college haa...I said u na..I will take care of myself and I am perfectly alright now...and why the hell u bunked the class and came ho-- she stopped when she saw sid and Bantu there comming out  from the room.

Sid was just looking at her with a wide eyes....

Abhi: mom why are u scolding me in front my friends.....she was still looking at sid and he was also looking at her without even blinking his eyes.

Abhi: um....mom...she didnt responded...he went near her...

Abhi: MOM....he shouted to make her come out of her thoughts....

VM: haa Abhi who is he....

Abhi: haa ma he is siddharth....my college junior...

She noticed his bandage on Sid's hand.

VM: baccha what happened to ur hand....Abhi what's this....

Abhi: mom that jason ragged him mom...he made this to him....he was not well so only I got him here...let him rest  here...I will join u guys later....

After that he left for his job. Sid was in abhi's room. He was in a huge shock.....

That he got to see his REAL MOTHER.....yes he saw his real mother and his brother after 17 years whom he was thinking as dead....

Everything happened with him started to come before his eyes....

FLASHBACK.

17 years ago....

Sid was  3 years old and abhi was 5 years...their father was a police officer.....both of their birthday was on 13th September. His dad was home after 3 months from some important secret mission and they celebrated their birthday with their parents so happily....

Abhi: mumma...see Sid is crying....

VM: baccha...why are u crying....

Sid: gipt....bloke....(gift...broke...)....he said crying in a kiddish tone...

Abhi: arey...chote....why are u crying for this....see take this....take dada's gift....

Sid: then for u.....he asked innocently looking at him...

Abhi: it's ok chote....we will play with this only...I dont want u to cry...now stop crying my sugar candy.....he said wiping his tears and hugged him.

VM and abhi's father looked at them with pride.

AD: he will always take care of him even if we are not here....

VM: why are u talking like this....we will also be with them only...ok....

AD: ok....he said and hugged her.

After that all of them went to sleep. Abhi and Sid was lying between their parents. It was midnight and abhi's dad woke up with some sound. He got up and saw VM and Sidshek sleeping peacefully. So he doesn't wanted to disturb them. He went out to see what was the sound. The sound came from the kitchen.