once we were brothers 2

Chapter 2.

Abhi took sid from the airport to the parking lot. Sid didn’t noticed that many men are following both of them. He was just blabbering something about his college while Abhi was just listening all his speeches with a smile still his hands on his shoulders and his eyes on those men.

They reached their car and abhi was about to make sid to sit on the front seat when a man suddenly ran towards them from nowhere and he was about to stab Abhishek with a long knife.

Sid:Dada….he shouted seeing the knife.

But fortunately abhi dodged his attack and pushed him away. He quickly pushed Sid inside the car and locked him inside. Sid was hell scared.

 Abhi turned and saw he was surrounded by more men that too guns in their hands pointed at him.

Sid got scared for Abhi and was banging on the door to open it.

Abhi saw those men who have surrounded him and saw some more men coming towards them with knifes and other weapons. Abhi saw them and smirked at the guys standing before him. Those men were about to come and attack the guys with gun when they suddenly turned around and started shooting the other guys who came with knifes and weapons. And also they stood around abhi along with the car like a protective shield.

Abhi: rohan finish them off….

Rohan: ok abhi…u take sid and go from here….we will come in a minute….

Abhi: ok….he said and went to the car and got on the driver seat. Sid was looking at everything in fear and confusion. His eyes were teary.

Abhi sat on the driver seat. His blue colour shirt sleeve started to turn red due to the blood. Sids eyes widened at  this….

Sid: dada…u are bleeding….he said not coming out of the shock…

Abhi: it’s nothing…calm down…he said tieng a hand kerchief on his hand stopping the blood.

Sid saw him with fear and noticed that there is nearly 3 cars in front of them and 4 cars at back of them for security. Sid was confused and hell scared of the incidents which took place a moment ago….he was silent althrough the ride which relieved abhi.

The car entered into a huge mansion full of securities and guards. Sid’s eyes widened seeing the huge mansion before him. Abhi parked the car and came out. Sid also silently came out of the car saw around him and he was astonished on the luxury lying behind him.

Sid: dada …whose mansion is this….

Abhi: I will tell u now come…he literally carried him inside.

Abhi: ur room is on 1ts floor..go and take rest…he said and was about to go..

Sid: dada wait…answer me…

Abhi sighed and came to him. He came very closer so that sid got scared for a second on his own brother.

Abhi: rohan…..

Roh: yeah Abhi…….

Abhi: take sid to his room and make him comfortable…I have an important work….he said turned to go. Sid tried to stop him but Rohan stopped sid and took him to the room little forcefully.

After sometime.

Sid: what the hell is going on here….why is dada behaving like this..and these guys,this mansion and moreover someone tried to stab him in the airport…ahh…my head is paining like it’s gonna burst….

Then he heard someone knocking his door. He quickly went and opened the door and a smile came on his mouth and he quickly hugged the person.

Sid: vaishu di…..he said hiding his face on her shoulder.

Vaishu: let’s go inside sid….she said he allowed her in along with a servant with tray of food.

Sid: di…who’s mansion is this di…u guys were living in an apartment right….then what are u both doing here…I mean what’s going on in here….he asked frustrated.

Abhi: I know sid u have lot of questions with u…but please calm down….i will tell u everything….he said entering into the room. Rohan also came in. Abhi took his gun from his back and gave to him.

Abhi: rohan give this to service….I want in one day….he said taking another gun from him and keeping on his back.

Sid saw this and took 2 steps back in fear…

Sid: dada…u are GANGSTER…..

.

.

.

.

To be continued