Love Not Realised 3

Abhi got panicked to see the card in the police hand and they asked him to come to hospital. He got some bad vibes and the whole family did have the same bad vibes...

Abhi: what happened to him sir....

Police: he was found lying unconcious in a graveyard by the local people. They saw him sitting near Mr.Nigams tombstone crying for 2 days and yesterday they found him unconcious and they thought that he is dead and informed us. We got him to hospital yesterday night and he is still unconcious and not responding to the treatment. We got this license in his wallet and came here....I wonder why u didn't gave any complaint regarding him as missing....

Abhi: I am sorry I didn't know that he is not in the home....it's ok...which hospital he is in...

Police: goverment hospital....please come there soon....

Abhi: ok sir I am coming...Bantu come...

Then they left for the hospital. The whole family was tensed now. Mrs.nigam was somewhat guilty now. But her anger and ego stopped her to go to him.

On the other hand Abhi and Bantu reached the hospital. Bantu informed sid's friends about this as they were also worried for him more than his family. They too arrived there. Avu was crying badly.

Avu: we must have waited till he goes inside the house....he said I will go and we went from there without checking that really is he going inside or not....now see what happened.

Reem: Avu calm down....he will be fine....

Avu: what fine Reem...u know very well na about his physical Health and mental health....

Abhi was shocked on her statement. He went to her. She was just staring at him

Abhi: what...what did u said now....

Avu: what...

Abhi: u said something about his health condition na...

Avu: why do u care ha....why...ur whole family have time to just to hate him and make him hate himself that's it....then why u care for him now....

Fai: avu please....calm down....bhai u really don't know about his health condition....

Abhi: no...

Jai: how could u guys just hate a human like this....I know u guys don't like him....but to this extent....

Avu: u could have killed him instantly after ur fathers death instead of killing him like this....

Abhi: guys please....just tell me whats the problem with him please...

Jan: bhai leave them they are worried for him so only behaving like this...come I will tell u....

Abhi and bantu just nodded and went with her

Jan: bhai actually Sid is a prematured baby. He was born in 7 and half months. And also he lost his mother on his birth itself. So he didn't got the chance to get breastfeed from her. So he didn't get the natural immunity which a normal baby gets from their mother. So only from childhood ur dad always took extra care for him and also he longed for love....even we were there his father was there but....he longed for the family's love,support and protection. But he never got that....after ur dad's demise he went to slight depression but thank god Avu's di is a doctor. She found it and took him to psychiatrist by her own and treated him.

But on his birthday he was really broken. We did what and all we can to cheer him up. But he was just upset and at night we dropped him before ur mansion. But we never thought that he will go to uncle's graveyard and end up like this....