Unknowingly loved 1

Hey guys....so how are u all....most of u were asking me to continue this book...from now i am taking plots from u all....u can message me the plot...but remember it's a Sidshek book...so only stories related to the brothers....so i will post regularly if i get lots of plots requests from u...please DM me with ur plot so I can access it easily....

Now this story is also of Sidshek....inspired from a Korean webseries....i am gonna write it in sidshek version....i hope u guys will love it.....now let's go the story.....

The sun was shining brightly. The day was so busy and all the people were doing their work and the atmosphere was calm for all except one.

Except the one who was working in his garage on his old model RX 100 bike. The guy liked the bike so much...he used to ride through the streets when he was a teenager...after joining Military the bike was literally abandoned by him.

But now he is out of military....fired to be frank...now he can again ride the bike freely but it was damaged so much and so was his mind.

Abhishek, just a 26 year old young man. As he lived in the outskirts of Mumbai along the sea shore he was living peacefully untill one say a stategy occured. The tsunami came and swapped his life upside down by taking away his mom and dad. He was just 5 years old then...what he did bad to lose his parents like this....he don't know the reason. But he was great full that a old man adopted him after the tragedy. Now also he have only him in his life.

But one thing he inspired was seeing the army men working and helping others in the time of tsunami. He was attracted towards them. Their passion for their work. Despite of all his grievance he determined himself to make himself a military man. And he succeeded at his age of 21.

He was happy serving his country,his people...but the bad luck worked as the leader of his battalion was doing double game work with the government itself and he used some of his men in the troop. Abhishek was also one of the men he used without their knowledge. But when the higher officials got to know about it they fired them mercilessly. Abhishek really didn't expected that his life will change like this ....but he cant prove his innocence when he himself did the work given by that leader.

His mind and heart was pure but the evidence was against him. He was imprisoned for 3 years for his work. He accepted it as he was depressed that because of him only his other troop friends died as per that leaders plan.

After the imprisonment he came out at his age of 26. But for his shock he found that the leader escaped and a mafia king named Poison king is helping him. Abhishek was furious and he really wanted to catch them both...so he started to work as a mechanic in a local shop and started his undercover investigation.

Still somewhere he was guilty and upset to lose his dream job. He felt like he again lost his family. After his parents death his only motive was to join the military and being kicked out it made him feel like he has nothing.

But he really wanted to find that leader and also that mafia king. He was collecting so much of clues and information's on them.

On the other hand.

In the most crowded part of the city. A lady was cleaning her small house. The area was so crowded with people. It was looking like literally a slum area. The houses were so small and the streets were so congested. People were in so much hurry burry. All were running towards their destination for the day.

The lady was cleaning the house when someone hugged her from back.

Boy: good morning mumma...

The lady smiled at the only precious thing she had in her life. Her son whom she got as a gift. She turned and caressed his cheek.