Destiny 2

In the lunch.

Sid was going to the canteen when a group of boys surrounded him on the corridor and stopped him from going further.

Sid: who are u....

B1: you are the new one right ...

Sid: yeah....so

B2: soo....u should have known that u should maintain a good relationship with the seniors....or else they will trouble u....he said wrapping his hands around sid's shoulder.

B1: hey it was u right....with that Abhishek in the morning....

B3: haa Jason...he was that guy...

Jas: haa jack...seems to soo attached to that Abhishek right ..

Jac: haa right....but why are asking this...

Brad: Jason do u think what i am thinking....

Jas: off course I am....

Sid: guys please continue ur talks going aside I need to go now...

Jas: wait baby bro....haa no no...Abhishek's baby bro right....

Sid: yeah he is like a brother to me...so what now...

Jac: ohh he itself told....now it will be fun seeing Abhishek to suffer by making u suffer....he said caresing sid's face.

Sid got shocked but didnt showed. He saw Abhi crossing the corridor on the opposite side. Jason also saw that. Sid tried to shout but Jason covered his mouth before he call for Abhi and they dragged him to a empty dark classroom.

On the other hand Abhi and Bantu was at the canteen.

Bantu: where is that fellow Abhi...u said na that sid will be waiting...

Abhi: haa Bantu I am too looking for him only....he is not picking up my phone....let's wait he will come...

Bantu: haa...but I am wondering why Devil gangs table is empty...

Abhi: they would have got someone new to rag today....he said while sitting on the chair but suddenly something came to his mind....

Abhi: ohh shit siddharth....

Bantu: what happened....

Abhi: what if they are ragging siddharth.....he is new here na...

Bantu: come lets go and search for them..

Abhi: yeah....they went to look for sid.

With Sid.

Sid: what the hell u guys are doing...leave me....he said trying to get rid off their grip...

Jas: not so soon baby bro.....jade...give that stuff to me....

That jade took a small vial and a injection from his pocket and gave it to Jason. Sid who was struggling in the grips of jack and Brad saw the injection and got shocked and scared at the same time....

Sid: wh..what is this....

Jas: ohh this thing....it's a new drug in the market....we got today only....we were discussing to on whom to try this for first....now I am gonna try it on u.....

Sid was scared very much....and started to protest more...

Sid: no...please no...I am sorry if I did something wrong but please leave me...

Jas: no baby the only thing u did wrong was u got along well with that Abhishek...so u will be surely punished....

He went near sid and grabbed his hand. But sid pushed him away and tried to run.