Fight For Brother 3

Ok from now there will be some mature scenes in the story...I am not telling soo much intimating scenes but there will be some and physical torcher...so read at ur own risk....

As Meera said ok for Abhi their engagement was fixed on the next Wednesday...

Everyone was happy and sid was on cloud nine as he is going to get his bhabhi....it means he is going to get another person in his life to take care of him like his Dada.

The engagement party was small with close friends of Abhi and meera. Barely there was 25 to 30 people as both of them don't have so many friends....Abhi and meera exchanged the rings and meera kiss Abhi on his cheek making him go full red.

Sid was jumping in excitement and happiness. He was soo happy because his Dada was happy. Meera also looked at him being happy and something  evil was going on her mind. But she didn't showed it out...she smirked evily looking at sid but no one noticed that.

After the exchanging of rings the real party started. Everyone was enjoying the party. Sid was sitting at the bar counter ordering his juice and looking at the guests. The bar tender was about to give him a drink but...

Abhi: hey u idiot...how dare u to give him alcohol he is just 18....ashu u ordered this....

Sid: no Dada...I just ordered juice....u know I don't like this and all....

Abhi:it's ok...give him orange juice only....no alcohol for him...

Sid: Dada why are u so angry for this....

Abhi: I am not angry ashu....I am just scared...u know right we last our mom and dad because of this only....

Sid: yes....

Abhi: so only...so never touch this ok....actually I didn't had the idea to add this in party but my idiotic friends only wanted this....

Sid: ok dada...don't worry...now go enjoy with bhabhi....

Abhi: ok u take care na...if u are sleepy ..go to room and sleep.

Sid: hmm ok...I will inform u and go while going ..

Abhi: ok....Abhi went from there but some one was fuming in anger behind them as their plan got spoilled. That was none other than meera

Meera mindvoice: it seems i have to do something more than this....first I have to make Abhi to get angry on him...then only he will not think about siddharth tonight fully.....siddhu baby I will get u today definetly.....even ur Dada can't save u today from me....she smirked and went to sid.

Meera: hey ashu....why are u sitting here....

Sid: ha bhabhi...I was waiting for my juice....( Turning to bar tender) where is my juice....

BT: just 2 minutes sir....

Sid: ok give me fast....

Meera: sid call me meera or di....don't call me bhabhi....it's embarassing....

Sid: ohh u are shy....

Meera: haa...

Sid: ok I will call u di...

By the time the bar tender guy put the juice on the counter but before sid could see it meera mixed some alcohol in his juice.

Meera: here is ur juice take it...

Sid: haa....he took it drank the juice. Meera was just looking at him smirking evily and with lustful eyes which was unnoticed by everyone.

Meera: ok u be here sid I will meet Abhi and come...