Fight For Brother 5

After she goes he gets up and takes a shower cleaning himself. Takes away her touches from his body. After that he came out and saw food on the ground near the door.He went and tried to open the door. But it was locked again. His eyes welled up again and he ate the food silently as he knows that he need energy at least to cry and tolerate her tortures.

He was sitting on the floor hugging his knees scared for his brothers life. He thought that she will not come again before night....but for his shock she came to him again in the afternoon itself. He got scared of her and stood up.

Meera: hey baby....let's do it again ha....

Sid shooked his head in no.

Meera: aww don't cry na....it will make me to fuck u more...don't struggle like last night ok......she said and came near him... but he pushed her away and tried to run.

Meera: how many times I have to tell u don't do like this ha.....she said grabbing him from back and threw him on the bed...

Sid: please let me go....he said not allowing her to touch him.

Meera: uff...u started to struggle now itself....wait a minute....she said searching for something around and found the shawl under the bed and tied his both the hands above the head to the bed post.

Meera: I said u na....don't to those things or else u will regret....see now how u are gonna suffer more...because I am not gonna make u unconcious....she said winking at him...

After that she again raped him brutally this time even more harder making him to suffer more . And also this time she made him fully naked. He was crying mess and shouting for help. He thought that his servants will come to save him. But he didn't know that they are not in the house and his sound will not reach others as it is a isolated area. And also he got slappings from her whenever he shout for help.

She was enjoying him when he was slowly falling into trauma....she left him after sometime as he passed out.

Meera: uff....again passed out....it's ok...now sleep I will come afterwards....she said and untied him and went away locking the door.

After nearly 2 hours sid woke up and cried more...he was scared like hell from her and for now he want is to run from here and hug his Dada. But he knows that it will not happen now. He again took shower and wore his clothes...he fell on the floor and curled up like a ball hugging his knees and started crying and he fell asleep without his knowledge....

After sometime the door opened and she slided a plate of food towards him.

Meera: eat it baby....I will come afterwards ....

Sid just looked at her in fear and her last words scared him more. But he silently took the plate and ate it. On the other hand Abhi reached banglore unaware of the things happening with his lifeline...he was stuck with the work and he didn't got time to call sid. So he decided to call him the next day after finishing some of the works.

Here Sid was sitting on the bed when the door opened and she came inside with ropes and a small gun in her hand. He got scared seeing the ropes and gun.

Meera: hey baby...come lets go....

Sid: wh...where....

Meera: surprise.....she said and tied his hands at the back and dragged him down the stairs. Even he was so much scared of her he struggled in her grip. When they reached the hall he understood that no one is in the home except them both. She took him to the car and threw him on the backseat.

Sid: where are u taking me....

Meera: to my home....we can't do anything here tomorrow as ur servants will come....don't worry I have packed ur clothes....and don't u dare u to shout on the road got it........she asked pressing the gun ok his cheek for which he just nodded in yes in fear.