Love Not Realised 4

Ohhh man....see here how hot and handsome is our heroes.....that too in that white shirt ....Abhi was killing....I am just dead after seeing him yaar....I love the soooo much.....go and check it out now....❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕

Back to story.

In hospital.

Abhi reached the hospital and gave the medical reports to vaishu.

Vaishu: thank u so much for this...umm....are u ok....she asked looking at him as he was looking so dull and his face clearly showed how much he has cried.

Abhi: yeah I am ok....thank u....please treat him well...

Vaishu: yeah....she said left to treat him. Abhi was just sitting outside the ICU with worried face. All the memories of him and sid came to him. How he ignored him from his childhood. How the whole family taunted him for nothing.

Avu was sitting there with full of anger on abhi and his family. She was glaring at Abhi who was sitting outside the ICU. Some time passes and vaishu came out. Avu ran to her...

Avu: di ..di how's he....please tell me di....

Vaishu: calm down Avu...he is ok now...and also he is concious...

Abhi: can I meet him...

Avu: for what to hurt him again and make him to kill himself....haa....don't u dare to step into the ICU ward....she nearly threatened him. Abhi was calm looking at her as she was right on her view.

Vaishu: Avu...calm down....u can't stop him from meeting sid....he is his brother....

Avu: does he have that brother thing in his mind di...??....she asked looking at Abhi...

Avu: if he had that feeling in his mind means he would have never allowed him to suffer like this....I have seen each and every sufferings of him from childhood. Everyday....each and everyday he came to school only crying because of him and his family....

Brother....u are saying him as sid's brother di....then ask him to answer my questions...

Did he ever asked him about his wellness...
Did he ever talked to him...
Did he ever made him to feel protected from others....
Did he ever protected sid from bullies in the school....

Do u know the answer for these questions di....a big fat no...because I have witnessed him going away just like that in the school when sid was bullied and beaten up by the other students. He didn't even helped him as a stranger that day....then how can I allow him to go to him saying he is his brother....

Abhi was just standing silently with full of guilt....the tears didnt stopped for a moment from Avu started speaking. Her every single word was piercing his heart. His own inner mind was battling with him for what he did with Sid these years......

Abhi: I am really sorry Avneet....please...please let me meet him ...I promise u....I won't hurt him ever in my life...please.....he asked her permission to meet him.

Vaishu: avu...he is telling na...let him go and meet him.

Avu was standing silently there. Vaishu gestured him to go inside. Abhi looked at Avu and went inside the room.

He entered the room hesitantly and went to him. Sid was sitting on the bed with his head looking down. He was staring at his hand. He was tired even for crying. Abhi came near him.