Love not realised 10

3 days passed by.

Sid was still there in the basement locked up. The same thing repeated 2 more times in this 3 days. They made him to watch the sufferings of the men and killed innocents in front of him. Sid was really scared and frustrated now.

He started to think that why they are not hurting him and instead making to watch others getting tortured and got killed. But he didn't realised that they have incorporated the fear for them very well inside him. He didnt realised that he literally forgets to breath in front of Mansoor or Vikram.

Sid was sitting in the corner when Vikram came inside. The second he came sid stood up and kept his head low not looking straight at him. In these three days whenever he looked straight at their eyes or he talks back to them more the innocent suffered. Sid made himself not to look into their eyes and make the other suffer.

But along these he didn't realise they gave broken him in just 3 days that too not even beating him for once. They just slapped him once or twice when he struggled to get out of their grips...

Vik: u are a good boy siddarth....u quickly learnt how to behave....very good....he said patting his cheeks.

Sid's eyes welled up but he was too much scared to react with him.

Vik: now let's go to ur new room and discuss about something shall we....come on....

He didnt even waited for his response just started to drag him out of the room. Sid didn't looked up but he realised there was many rooms there.

' what was the need to get everyone to the room where he was and to torture them....' he thought....he was thinking that there was only one room so only everything was done there....but no....there was a reason behind that...he realised that so lately...

Vikram took him to a small bedroom which contained only a small bed and a couch. Mansoor was sitting on the couch with a cigrate in his hand. Vikram pushed Sid on the couch near Mansoor. Sid started to cough on the smoke and looked irritated.

Mansoor got that sid is irritated with the smoke. He smirked and blew the smoke at him intentionally....Sid waved off the smoke and tried to get up but Vikram pushed him again and slapped him hard.

Sid got tears instantly and looked at him.

Vik: u are not at the place to decide what u should do or not...listen here siddharth....u may be his son...but u are gonna be our personal slave from now onwards....

Sid: what....he asked getting shocked receiving a another slap from him

Vik: u are not supposed to be look into our eyes and speak son....

Man: wait Vikram....let me handle him....he said grabbing his hair and pressed the cigrate on his hand making him to scream in pain.

Man: now u would have know what will happen if u disobey us....and try to escape from here then u will see the worst of us...got it....he said tightening the grip.

Sid just nodded in ok...

Man: open ur mouth and say siddharth....did u understand....

Sid: y..yes....he said crying.

Man: yes what my dear son.....

Sid: ye..yes s.sir....

Man: ah no no....say papa...say yes papa....

Sids eyes widened hearing that. He will never call that devil man holding him as papa....he don't deserve that name even a 0.01 percent. Sid cried more and shooked his head in a no...