Unknowingly loved 3

So hi guys....here i am after a long time....anyway i hope u guys will like the chap....let's get into the story.....

The boss threw his gun on the table.

Boss: Abhi take this gun and shoot him....

Abhi looked at sid and then the gun.

Sid: what no....no...please...if i am an undercover officer means u wouldn't have been sitting here like this....no...he looked at Abhi.

Abhi also looked at sid and went to take the gun...

Sid: bhai...what are u doing....

Abhi took the gun and came to him pointed the gun on Sid's forehead

Sid: bhai....please...

Abhi looked into Sid's eyes and pulled the trigger. Sid closed his eyes tightly waiting for the bullet to hit him but nothing happened. He slowly opened his left eye and saw Abhi was still holding the gun at him and the other goons around them were laughing.

Goon 1: oh god....he is a scaredy cat...he said laughing when his other mates joined him.

Sid got offended and quickly punched Abhi on his jaw. Abhi too punched him back when they both wrestled a little.

Abhi turned and looked at boss. He was smirking looking at the scene taking place infront of him.

Boss: it's so nice to see u both wrestling...he said laughing. Abhi glared at him.

Abhi: i am done here...i am going...he said turning and grabbed Sid's hand started dragging him out of the place.

Boss: do u think u can go alive from here...finish them both...he ordered his men.

But before his men could do anything Abhi pushed sid from the balcony to the ground and threw some smoke bombs into the room and locked it from outside.

Sid who fell on the ground groaned in pain and looked at Abhi who came down casually from the stairs...

Sid huffed at him and glared.

Sid: u could have told me to go down...what's the need to push me from that height....

Abhi royally ignored him and started to walk away. Sid shook his head in disbelief and went behind him.

Both of them were walking parallel to
each other and looking back at that house whether if they are coming behind. While walking ahead both started to smile a little and the smile turned out into a laugh.

Sid: oh man....u are a good actor...

Abhi: huh mmm...but ur punches were so real....taking revenge on me...huh...he asked pulling sid  towards him and showing his closed fist.

Sid: huh what...no no...i was just acting....but u know...it's really scary to be held at gun point. I literally went to heaven and came back....he said dramatically to which Abhi just shook his head in disbelief.

Sid: hey bhai...but tell me one thing...how did u know that gun was bullet less...what if ur assumption was wrong....he asked stopping Abhi.

Abhi: what kind of police training did u took before joining...were u in kindergarten....he mocked him.

Sid: arey...just say na...how did u know...

Abhi: for god sake i was in Army....and it's obvious i will know if the gun or the bomb is loaded or not from its weight u duffer....

Sid: oh...it means u calculated the weight of the gun and assured urself it was empty and put it straight on my head...oh man....atleast give me a hint next time....