Love Not Realised 6

The days passed and sid was settled in the locality well and he was also enjoying his college life. He tried his best to find about his mother but he couldn't as he don't even have her picture.

On the other hand Abhi was getting some bad vibes with sid as he is getting into some trouble. But everytime sid handled him well and convinced him that he is fine there. somehow he managed to make him believe that he is in Japan.

Mansoor was also busy in his life. But still Sid's eyes which he encountered some days ago was disturbing him time to time. He tried to find him but he couldn't and as he got busy in the mafia works he stopped searching sid and focused on his work.

But the destiny wanted something else and made them to meet again but not in a good situation.

One day Sid was in one of a government office searching some information about his mother. At the same time Mansoor was also there for some registration of a land which has got from a farmer who loaned a amount of money from him.

He tortured them to give the land as the compensation for the money they loaned. As they couldn't fight against him they agreed to give him the land.

In the office Mansoor was waiting for the land registration when sid was inside the office talking to one of a officer.

Mansoors friend Vikram was also there with him. As a pervert he was eyeing on a girl there who is the daughter of that farmer. She was only about 15 or 16 years old.

Vik: mansoor....i want a favour from u...

Man: what man...

Vik: give them back their land....

Man: what...but why...

Vik: see that girl yaar....how cute and hot is She....i want her...so give the land back to them....

Man: if u say so....but i will also join u ...

Vik: no prblm....he said and they went to the farmers family.

Man: hey man...see i will spare u and give u the land to u itself....

Farm: thank u...thank u soo much sir...

Man: wait ...but instead of the land...i want her....he said and pinched the girls cheek.

The farmer got the huge shock and begged him to leave his daughter and take the land. But the two devils standing there was not ready to leave her. Vikram was about to grab that girls arm when a hand stopped him.

Both Vikram and Mansoor turned to see who was it. But before he could see the person punched him on the face and he fell on the ground with a loud thud.

Man: how dare u....he said and turned to the person and witnessed the same eyes which was disturbing him from last few months.

Man: you.....he asked in a utter shock looking sid.

Sid: don't u have heart....she will be in the age of ur daughter....how can u see her in a bad motive...

Vik: how dare u to punch me u bastard....he was about to punch him back but mansoor stopped him.

Man: wait Vikram...( Looking at sid) who are u....

Sid: that's none of ur business....just leave that girl....

Mansoor signalled the farmer and his family to go from there. He went close to sid. Sid got little scared but didn't showed it in his face.

Man: who are u little boy....u remind me someone to me...but i am not getting who....he said thinking something...