Love u💕 1

Somewhere in mumbai.

The sun is getting ready to start it's work. It's rays are peeping outside the clouds like children peeps out through the window to see the outside world and the birds flying here and there to go for its routine work and gets happy seeing the sunrays as like as the children sees their dad coming back home with their favourite chocolates in hand.

The road which parts its way from the main road and leads to a street which is full of huge mansions and bunglows which looks like those buildings are hiding from the busy city. But the road was soo clean and neat with cute bushes on either sides. A pine tree for every 5 feet. The road itself shows how the area is well maintained and how rich and cozy is the people who live there.

Through those beautifull road a young man of age 25 is going jogging with his airpods on and he looks damn so hot even just in his tracksuit. The sweat which is rolling down from his forehead makes him more handsome and hot. He slows down in front of a huge mansion and stopped the song. He looked at the mansion with a huge smile and also pride.

                 NIGAM PALACE

He looks at the name board and wiped the dew drops on it.

Boy: I kept my promise till now mumma and papa....and also the most important promise of taking care of him....I will keep it always with my whole heart....now also I promise u....

He touched his heart..

Boy: this is Abhishek nigams promise...cross my heart....

He kissed his two fingers and showed to sky...

Abhi: and promise.....

He said and went inside. The huge portrait of his parents were hanging in the living hall. The portrait looked soo lively that looked like they are seeing him and blessing him always...

Abhi: love u mumma papa....

After he left to his room for getting ready. After an hour he comes down getting ready with a file in his hand. The servant comes and gives him a coffee cup.

Kaka: beta what do u want for lunch...

Abhi: no kaka....I have a business meeting and a lunch party after that...

Kaka: ok but for him....he didn't came down till now....

Abhi: he must sleeping....u set the breakfast I will come....then he ran upstairs. He entered in to a room. He sighs seeing the condition of the room which is exactly looking opposite to his.

The clothes were on the floor. The books were open on the study table. The laptop was on the couch still on...

Abhi: ohh god....when is he going to learn about keeping the room clean....he sighed and cleaned the room. He turned to see his baby bro sleeping on his stomach with a cute pout. He saw him and a huge smile crept on his face. He went near him...

Abhi: baccha....get up....it's 7.30....

But he stirred in sleep and layed down as before.

Abhi: sid....u will late for college....get up....

Sid: Dada....please ma 5 more minutes...

Abhi: I know how many 5 more minutes u will ask....now get up....he said opening the curtains letting the sunrays inside. He went to sid and sat beside. Quickly sid shifted to his lap and hugged him by waist....Abhi caresed his hairs.

Abhi: ashu....please na...get up...it's getting late....u have college....

Sid: Dada I don't to go to college today...