Unknowingly loved 4

So here is the most wanted story of mine....really sorry guys...most of u wanted this story to continue but I didn't got time to write this...and finally now I got the time....so here it is....

Abhi quickly made a decision and lifted his grandpa from the chair and jumped down. He took his grandpa away from the containers.

Here sid saw them going away from the containers and sighed in relief. But he was emotionally drained and all his childhood with his mom and his promise he made to her to take her to the hospital for check up came to him mind.

Sid: i am sorry mom.....he whispered when a tear rolled down and

BOOM.........

The poison king was looking at the camera screen smirked evily when the bomb exploded....

Abhi looked back at the container which exploded with wide shocking eyes...his grandpa started breathing heavily.

Abhi: grandpa...

But his grandpa was not in a state to even to look at him. Abhi took him on his shoulders and ran from there. He took his grandpa to the hospital but all the time his mind was a chaos.

Finally he rushed home. The scene where the container exploded was coming to his  mind again and again. All the time he spent with Sid came to his mind. He remembered how the young one was making his way to his heart in the short period of time. His heart reeled the scenes where Sid was bothering him and getting scolded like a toddler.

Abhi started to breath heavily thinking about Sid. He knew he was getting a panic attack and he rushed to take his medicine. He took the medicine box which was on the centre table and took the pill. He didn't even cared to take a glass of water and tried to swallow it....

' Bhaiya....'....a faint voice was heard behind him resulting Abhi to choke on the pill. He turned back and his eyes widened seeing Sid standing there with a bandage on his head.

Sid who saw Abhi was getting really difficult to breath ran to him.

Sid: what happened Bhai...

Abhi showed the medicine box and signed he is choking on the pill. Sid understood and ran to get the water bottle. He made Abhi to drink the water and helped him normalise his breathing....

After sometime Abhi got ok and looked at Sid who was standing before him with a confused look.

Sid: are u ok now...he asked in a low voice.

Still Abhi was breathing lightly in a heavy manner but was calm compared to before. He looked at Sid making himself to believe Sid was ok and suddenly he got up and hugged Sid tightly making him to get shocked.

Sid: umm...ok this is something I didn't expected....he said still looking Abhi with a wide eyes.

Abhi who parted away from him looked at his shocked and confused face gave small smile and made him sit on the couch.

Abhi: are u alright....he asked full of concern.

Sid: fortunately yes...he smiled.

Abhi: but I saw the container....

Sid: yeah it exploded but....

Flashback.

Sid: i am sorry mumma....i love u...but now I am gonna jump from here...please don't kill me if I get injured....he said and looked at the bomb and it showed 3 more seconds....

Sid took a deep breath and opened his eyes....

Sid: come on siddharth.....it's now or never....