Unkowningly Loved 2

Sid: huh...where did he went....he asked himself and stood up immediately and turned to go and froze to his place when he saw Abhishek infront of him just a few inches away glaring at him with his hands crossed to his chest and his eye brows raised at sid.

Sid gulped seeing Abhi infront of him.

Abhi(glaring): what are u doing here....he asked looking back at the bench.

Sid: oh actually i was...um...he was thinking what to answer..

Abhi: just go back....

Sid: huh??.....he looked at him in a confused state.

Abhi: just go back where u came from....u will get nothing for which u came here....

Sid: no actually i came here for...um...haa doing excercise....yeah....excercise....he said stretching his hands and legs.

Abhi glared at him.

Abhi: officer siddharth....i told u....just go back where u came from....he said raising his voice.

Sid stood dumfounded as he didn't even gave the information of him being a police in the hotel he is staying. Then how did he found....

FLASHBACK

Abhi would have spotted him behind the tree the before day itself. He will pretend that he didn't saw. But after sometime Abhi will see that sid entering into the hotel. He very well knew either he is a police officer or he should be sent by that drug lord.

But on his appearances he didn't seemed to be a goon of that drug lord. So he get the name from the reception and go back. He took his laptop and search him in the mumbai police department reports and finds him and also he got a hunch why he is here now....

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Sid: u...u know me....

Abhi: yeah....but u dont know me and u don't have to.... go....just leave....he said and turned to go when sid stopped him.

Sid: i too know u bro....Abhishek...born on sept 13...no parents and lastly former army man....he said making Abhi to get furious.

Abhi without any warning turned and punched sid in his stomach. Sid clutched his stomach as he last his breath for a second due to the sudden action. He looked up at Abhishek glaring at him and was about to punch him again but he stopped it at right time.

Sid tried to hit back when Abhishek just stopped his efforts and gave a tight punch on Sid's face. Sid fell down and his lips started to bleed. Sid wiped the blood from his lips and got up and turned but Abhishek was nowhere to seen.

Sid: huh....he again disappeared....he said looking around and found him walking away.

Sid(shouting): so u know why I am here....u think u are safe doing this....if i can find u this easily means they will also find u....u can't hide in that garage all the time....

Abhishek heard his words but decided to walk away controlling his anger. Sid sighed in frustration and left from there.

The next day Abhishek was in a cafe to get his food. As his grandpa was not well he was admitted in the hospital and Abhishek have to go to him. He was waiting for the food when he sensed someone was watching him.

He looked around. The hotel was almost empty. Only 2 are 3 tables were occupied that too with single persons.... Abhishek waited for some more time when his sense alerted him of being watched that too for long. He again looked around found a guy sitting 4 tables away from him with a mask on his face.