I am sorry 1

Starring...

Siddharth Nigam and Abhishek Nigam...

They are brothers...they doesn't have parents...Abhishek is 28 and Siddharth is 24.

Abhishek Nigam is married to Mahi Nigam (fictional character)

____________________

Chapter 1

Sm1 - Dada let's go out and play...

Sm2 - Ok Ashu let's go! What will we play today?

Sm1 - Football...plz! 

Sm2 - Ok champ...As you wish!

(So they are Nigam Brothers i.e Sm2 is Abhishek Nigam and Sm1 is Siddharth Nigam)

They went for playing outside...While playing sid kicked the ball on the road...

Abhi (Abhishek) - Ashu you wait here...I will bring the ball!

Sid (Siddharth) - Ok dada!

Abhi went to take the ball but a speeding bike came and he got hit...

Sid - Dada 

And with this Sid woke up from his dream...

He saw all around and found himself sleeping...

Sid - Dada today also you only woke me up like every other day...And you got recover very soon and all well after this accident but still everyday I watch this dream only...I miss you a lot dada...I know I did a mistake that it is so difficult for anyone to forgive me but you are my dada na...plz come back dada...plz....i am sorry....

Tears started rolling down Sid's cheeks...

*****************

Sm1 - I miss you so much Sid...I still love you...But before all that what you have done with me...I can never forget that...I have never thought that my brother...my best friend...my life...he'll think this about me for somebody else...someone will be more important to him other than me... Sorry Sid but I can never forgive you!

Sm2 - Then why you still love him!

Sm1 - Yes I love him...I will love him... because he's my brother... he's my champ...but this doesn't mean that I will forgive him for what he did with me...

Sm2 - You only said na he's your life...but then also you can't forgive him for his mistake...Ya he was very wrong I agree...but you are his brother...you should be the one to support him Abhi...you left him and came to London...he's all alone there...

Sm1 - I don't care Mahi...and it will be good if you won't come in between this matter...

Sm1 left. Sm2 sighed.

Sm2 - Again he will call today...what will I say him...Abhi is not ready to forgive him at all...

(So here Sm1 is Abhishek Nigam and Sm2 is Mahi Nigam)

*******************

Sid got fresh and then he made breakfast for himself and left for college...In few minutes, he reached the college...

Sm1 - Sid came...I want to propose him but whenever he comes in front of me...I became very nervous and I don't want that he would hate me...if he doesn't loves me it's ok it's his choice...But I hope we would still be best friends just like now...

(So Sm1 is Priya Sharma

She's a cute girl...Sid's best friend...Study with him in the same class...)

Sid - Hey Priya

Priya - Hey Sid!

Sid - Let's go to class...Lectures are about to start...

Priya - Yes let's go!

They went to their classroom and attended their lectures...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued