Fight For Brother 6

3 days passed by.

In these 3 days sid was given as prey for 4 to 5 different ladies and meera too enjoyed him 2 to 3 times. Sid was still locked up in the room. She didn't even gave him food properly.

Those ladies too didn't showed any mercy on that 18 years old innocent soul.They raped him brutally. Beat him,thrashed him and punished him whenever he disobeyed them. His body was fully filled with belt marks. Hickeys and nail scratches were all over his body. Even there was cigaret burns on him.

Sid was just fed up of everything now. He didn't even had the strength to cry now. After the 1st day itself he stopped to protest them as he was out of courage and strength to tolerate their tortures and punishments. All he wanted now was to end up this life but before that he wanted to see his brothers face once. But it was also now a question mark as he doesn't know that she will let him to go back to his brother or not.

But he was little bit relieved as no one came to make him suffer from last night and also meera too didn't came. A servant came and gave him food. He didnt touched the food as he really wanted to live anymore.

That night Abhi called meera.

Meera: hey Abhi....

Abhi: hey meera....I called sid but he is not  answering....

Meera: may be he is sleeping....he said he was tired.

Abhi: ohh ok then no need to disturb him. And yeah meera drop him in our house tomorrow as I will be in mumbai tomorrow.

Meet: ohh that's good....ok I will drop him back home when I go to office.

Abhi: yeah...I called to say this only....ok bye  I will meet u guys tomorrow.....

Meera: ok...she hung up the call and thought something. 

The next day morning meera came to him making him scared again. But she untied  him and took him to another room.

Meera: here is ur clothes get shower and get ready....fast....she went away locking the door.

He sighed in releif that she didn't do anything and went to get shower. He wore the clothes she gave and saw that was a full sleeve hoodie and it hides the whole body not allowing his scars to be noticed by others. Meera came after sometime. Sid was sitting on the bed. She came and sat before him with her gun. He just looked at her with sad and tired eyes.

Meera: look I am taking u back to ur home as Abhi is coming back.

His eyes brightened hearing this but what she said made him got shocked.

Meera: and don't worry I wont allow u to go to him completely.....because my clients like u soo much they ask u for everytime.....so u will come back here after sometime....and don't worry I will take care of ur brother.....

His eyes started to let out the tears again.

Meera: all I need to say now is....behave when u are with ur brother ok....because u are gonna be with him only for 4 to 5 days ...and I will do whatever to make him hate u and I will take u away from him forever....and in these days if u tried to tell anything to him i will surely kill him...u know that right....

He just nodded in yes.

Meera: good and also it's ur responsibility to hide these scars from him. If he got to know any of these things remember u will lost ur one and only brother. Either I will kill him or else he will also end up here like u ...got it....she threatened him.

He was so much traumatised and scared of her not even realising that only abhi can help him and meera can't do anything with Abhi like she says. He just agrees to her for sake of his brother's safety.