One

Hello there <3

First of all, thank you for choosing to read this story. Now don't take what I'm saying next to heart.

Before we start, I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible; fuck off if all you're gonna do is criticise. I bring myself down enough on a daily basis, thank you very much.

Please be warned that this story contains ;
—Strong languages
—Mature stuffs (no detailed sex scenes though)
—Mentions of use of drugs.
—Violence, abuse, rape & other things that might upset some readers.

This story is entirely my imagination. If you see any other story like this then it's mere coincidence.

Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Now, I know you skipped what I wrote but if you don't see 'something' (you expected to see in the story, don't explode in the comments because you chose to not read the warning.

This book might come out as unorganized. It's just something I've been working on. I don't know whether it's fast paced or not but let's see. What do you think? Is a month and a few weeks fast paced?

I might write a second book but I'm not sure, let's see how far this one goes first, why don't we?

It's with a great pleasure that I say that this book is completed. Took me some time but I did it all thanks to the support of some fabulous readers. These people are the bests ever <3

Cover is made by me. Any other pictures that you might find in the story isn't mine.

Anyway, enjoy the story.

Refrain yourself from criticizing this story. I know it is not perfect and It contains a lot of mistakes and things that might not make sense. If you're choosing to read this story, then you're choosing to read it with it's mistakes, it's imperfections and it's whatever else. I've already warned you, the rest is completely up to you.

The male lead, Ace, is different from the other mafia leaders. I wanted to make him that way so I did. Stop complaining please, thank you.

Annnnd follow my ig if you want. I'll fb :) @/actb4thinking

Check out my other stories. I hope you like them <3

 I hope you like them <3