Thirty-eight

A C E

Her mouth still tasted like vanilla and chocolate ice cream as I kissed her. My hands were placed on each side on her on the bed to hold my body from crashing on hers.

Ivy was taken aback by the kiss at first but then her lips started moving with my own in sync. I slid my tongue inside her mouth, she did not bother to fight for dominance or anything. She allowed me full control. Groaning, I placed a hand on her waist before flipping her over so that she was on top, straddling me.

I placed a hand on her waist while another one on her hips to hold her in place. I thought I could control myself.

But I couldn't.

Not when she started grinding herself against me. At that moment, self fucking control was the last thing on my mind.

All I could think of was taking Ivy right there.

And that's exactly what I did.

My hand found the hem of her shirt before I pulled it off slightly. She didn't complain nor stop me and I took that as my cue. I broke the kiss and stared at her in her enchanting green eyes. She flashed me a smile before she removed my shirt and roamed her hands around my bare chest with her hands. Her touch was like fire to my skin. I've never felt that way with anyone touching me before.

She then lowered her head and placed her lips on mine again. My hand went to the back of her head as I played with her soft hair while we were kissing each other like there was no tomorrow.

The movie was long forgotten. No later than around eight minutes later, our naked bodies were against each other.

**

I V Y

"You're a whore, do you understand? That's what you were, is and will always be." He spat in my face before his hand made contact with my left cheek leaving a stinging sensation. I squeezed my eyes shut due to the pain and bit my lip to prevent a sob from breaking through.

One whimper is equal to a slap.
One cry is equal to a kick.

"I asked, do you understand?" His voice was loud making me flinch. I nodded, staring down at the floor, "yes."

"Good girl. Now, go to your room and sleep." He ordered and I nodded again. I turned around to leave when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, making my body crash with his. He smirked before planting a kiss on my lips, "I love you. You know that, right?"

"Yeah." I forced a smile, "I know."

He frowned, "well? Won't you fucking say it back?"

"Why the fuck should I say it back? I don't fucking love you. You're an asshole. A huge psychotic motherfucker." I snapped, pulling away from his grasp.

My eyes widened as I realized what I just did. He clenched his jaw before storming in my direction. Without thinking twice, I kicked him in between the legs and made a run for it. However, his men caught me and threw me back in front of him. His foot then made contact with my face and I was sure I felt a bone crack.

"What the fuck did you say to me?"

"You aren't deaf, now are you?" I had to bite my tongue to prevent any more words from coming out. I received another kick but this time in my stomach making a gasp leave my mouth. Fucker.

He bent down to my level since I was on the floor. Grabbing my chin in between his fingers, he forced me to look at him, "I can't wait to fuck the life out of you next week." 

Right, next week. Because one, I recently turned eighteen and second, it was the time of the month. And yeah, receiving a kick in your stomach or even a punch, when you're having period cramps isn't the best feeling. It hurts like a bitch. Take it from me.

I was then pulled up and thrown on the ground again, my head hitting the cold floor making me feel dizzy. My vision blurred and the last thing I saw was him walking away.