Forty-one

I V Y

"I'm no longer supposed to marry disco ball." Ace announced with a grin which I returned, "that's great."

"I know right?" He took a step towards me before pulling me to him, hugging me. He rested his head on top of mine while his hands were rested on my lower back and I felt him press a kiss on my hair. "You should've seen what my parents did."

"What'd they do?" I questioned, wrapping my arms around him as he tightened his hold around me. We were in the house in the house he took me the other day. The place where he'd go when he wanted to be alone. It was the only place where we could be alone without anyone disturbing us.

Ace then told me how his parents dressed up and what they prepared as dinner. Apparently, his mother also invited Kade, Asher and Cole who participated in scaring away the Smiths. Ace said that they didn't last ten minutes.

Ace unwrapped his arms from around me making me follow his actions. He lied down on the bed before gesturing for me to come near him. When I did, he pulled me so that I was straddling him. Flashes of what that led to last time appeared in front of me making me blush involuntarily.

"You're blushing." Ace stated with a smirk, "wh— never mind, don't answer that." He brought a hand upto my face before caressing my right cheek, "you're so beautiful,Vy." He then flipped us over to that he was on top of me. He lowered his head to mine before smashing his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily and deeply making me feel dizzy. I closed my eyes and began kissing him back resulting in a groan from him as he slowly slid his tongue inside my mouth.

He broke the kiss and began trailing wet kisses to down my jawline to my neck. He began sucking on my sweet spot making me moan. He then pulled off his shirt, revealing his tattooed body and kissed me on the lips again as he removed my shirt.

And then, one thing led to another.

**

My head was rested on Ace's chest while he was stroking my hair.

"You okay?" He questioned to which I hummed in response.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I replied, nuzzling my face in his chest making him stop stroking my hair, instead, he placed his hand on my waist under the blanket. "You know, we need to tell Mason and my parents about this."

"We'll tell them," Ace replied, "whenever you want."

"Mason won't take it well." I said with a sigh, "he told me to stay away from you."

"And you couldn't do that, could you?" I glanced up at him and saw him smirking at his own words. Rolling my eyes, I said, "it wasn't me who climbed up to your room."

"You can't blame me." He muttered, "it's your fault for being so damn irresistible."

"I was thinking," I rested on my elbows, facing him, "of inviting you to dinner tonight at my place. Then we can tell my family about us."

"I can already hear Mason's words in my head," Ace said with a chuckle before clearing his throat, mimicking my brother, "how could you? I specifically told you to stay away from my sister and that's exactly what you didn't do! Fuck you, Ace!"

"I told you to stay away from him!" I tried to mimic Mason's deep voice, "why couldn't you listen to me for once? You're my little sister, Ivy. I need to look out for you. Why can't you just do what I told you to?"

"If he doesn't approve of us, we can always blackmail him using the video we have on him." Ace said with a small smile and I mirrored his expression, "of course."

"Now get some sleep." He placed his hand on the back of my head before placing my head on his chest again making me  wrap my arms around him. He pressed a lingering kiss on my head, "sleep."

Nodding, I close my eyes, letting sleep consume me. I was exhausted from our 'activities'.