Nineteen

"Truth," I replied, not wanting to take the risk of choosing dare. I mean, Rose did mention that they play dirty.

"Are you sure?" Mason questioned to which I nodded, "shoot the question."

"Have you ever had sex?" Ace blurted out making the three of us snap our heads in his direction. He flashed us a smirk before looking at me, "have you?"

"Yes," I replied, shooting him a fake smile. I wasn't a virgin. I lost my virginity when I was seventeen to a guy in my class. It was my birthday and we were both drunk. Though, our one night stand didn't ruin our friendship. We continued to be friends until he moved out, settling down in Miami with his family.

"Good to know," Ace smirked again before adverting his eyes from me to Mason, "truth or dare?"

"Dare." Mason replied bravely. I leaned on the couch, crossing my legs, making myself comfortable as I knew I'd be staying there for a while.

"I dare you to take off your pants and shrit and dance on..." Julia pointed to the table in front of us, "this table."

Mason scoffed, "that's so easy!" He then stood up and removed his pants before getting on the table. Mason then began dancing, making some stupid moves and all. Ace had his phone out, recording him. I adverted my eyes, not wanting to see my brother dancing with only his boxers on.

Ten seconds later, Mason got down before putting on his clothes and he took his seat next to Ace again. Ace flashed him an innocent smile before doing something on his phone. Seconds later, Mason's phone beeped with a message. His eyes widened as he gasped, moving his gaze from his phone to Ace, "how could you?"

"I'm sending this to Isabelle," Ace said with a grin, "I'm sure she'll absolutely love to see how much fun her boyfriend is having without her."

"Don't do this," Mason groaned, "please. You know how she is...she'll do the same thing and send me."

"Yeah, I don't see the problem." Ace muttered before he smirked, "ohnow I do. You'll be turned on and won't be able to fuck her because she isn't here. You just have to not watch the video." He then did something on his phone again, "and there we go. I sent her it."

"I'm gonna kill you."

"With what? Your blue balls?" Ace questioned with a smirk, "I'd love to see that." Mason rolled his eyes before looking at Julia, "it's your turn Jules."

"I'm ready for anything." Julia flashed us a smile. "But truth, it is."

"What was the most embarassing moment of your life?" Mason asked, raising his brows in curiosity.

Julia's smile dropped and was replaced with a frown, "seriously?"

Mason nodded, "yeah, tell us. I thought you were ready for everything."

Julia took a deep breath before starting, "I was thirteen and on my way to France with my family. I always had this...thing for not wanting to use public toilets, you know? It kinda disgusts me. So yeah, I had an extreme urge to pee and I tried to hold it. I've been holding it for hours so I thought; why not for one more since we'd be landing soon?" She let out a nervous chuckle before continuing, "so I went to sleep thinking it would stop. Then I saw a toilet in my dreams and I used it. And man, did I pee right there in the plane. I was so embarassed. My pants were drenched and my face were red. I'm not telling what happened further."

"Lesson of the day; when you see a toilet in your dream, do not use it." Ace mocked making us all break into a fit of laughter except Julia who was hiding her face in her hands muttering curses.

The door to the room flew open, showing a woman wearing a short revealing dress. Her breats were popping out from her dress and her ass was barely covered and she was wearing high heels. Her hair was blonde and her eyes were brown, she also had a slightly tanned skin.

"Who the fuck are you?" Julia asked staring at the woman in disgust.

The woman rolled her eyes at Julia before looking at Ace, "hey honey."

"Do I know you?" Ace asked, knitting his brows in confusion as he stared back at the woman, trying to figure out who she was.

"Absolutely! How could you forget me? Remember, you fucked me last week. How could you forget me? My face?" She pouted at Ace who scoffed, "as if I'm supposed to remember the faces of the women I've fucked. Seriously, get out."

"What are you guys doing?" She asked ignoring what Ace said, "playing? Can I join? Great! Thank you! Anyway, my name is Carla." She walked over and took a seat on the blank couch across the one Julia and I were sitting on.

"I don't like her," Julia whispered in my ear which made me hum in response before whispering back, "me neither."

"Get out of here before I kick your plastic ass out!" Julia growled at Carla who again, rolled her eyes, "can we just play?"

Ace, Mason, Julia and I exchanged a look before shrugging.  "I guess, the more, the merrier," Mason muttered before looking at Ace, "truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful girl in the room." Carla said with a smirk on her face before adding, "on the lips, with your tongue."