Fifty-nine

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person-my love and my life, today and always." Mason finished with a smile making Isabelle's eyes brim with tears which she didn't allow to fall.

"Straight from google, I bet." Kade, who was standing beside me, on my left while Ace was on my right, whispered to me making me hold back a laugh.

"Your jealousy is suffocating me, my friend." I whispered back earning a huff from him.

"I pledge to remain your companion and friend, I promise to be with you always, to care for you, and to love and cherish you no matter how far apart we may be. I will always show an interest in the things you do and your ideas. I will be with you in your heart, and keep you safe in mine. When you are happy, I will be happy with you. When you are sad, I will make you smile. I will encourage you to continue growing as an individual as we work toward our mutual goals. I stand with you as your friend and wife and acknowledge that your choices are valid ones. I promise to give you love,honesty, trust and commitment, and, in general, keep your life interesting as we grow old together." Isabella spoke up, her voice filled with sincerity as she stared at Mason right in the eyes, her hands in his, standing in front of the priest

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife," the priest announced, "you may now kiss the bride."

"He's already done more than kissing, father. He doesn't need your fucking permission." Kade mumbled under his breath, jealousy clear in his tone, "I'm so getting drunk today."

"Yeah, you should." Cole's tone was mocking, "get laid as well while you're at it."

"Shut the fuck up," he hissed while Ace and Asher groaned at the two. After a few minutes, we watched Mason and Isabella give the guests a dance. When they were done, everybody clapped and congratulated them one by one.

"So, we're sisters now!" Isabella exclaimed as she approached me with Mason by her side. She pulled me in for a hug as I mumbled a congratulations. She thanked me before I hugged my brother who instantly hugged me back with a smile.

"Ah, congratulations you two!" Rose pulled the two for hug, their heads rested on either shoulders of hers. They thanked her before Isabella's mother asked everyone to go on the dance floor. My eyes automatically went there to see almost all the couples slow dancing including my parents.

Asher grabbed Rose's hand and bowed dramatically, "may I ask for this dance?"

"Yes, you may," Rose played along, chuckling as she did. Asher then led her to the dance floor. I watched as she laughed while Asher twirled her around. He had a smile on, wanting to keep the woman who he regarded as a mother happy.

I looked at Ace expectantly. He shook his head, "no."

"Please?"

"No," he shook his head again, his voice serious.

"Oh, fuck Ace," Cole said, grabbing my hand, "come dance with me." He ignored the warning looks Ace was sending him as he dragged me to the dance floor. He placed his arms around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck as he began moving slowly to the music.

"Did I mention how pretty you're looking?" Cole asked with a wink which made me laugh, "are you practising for that new crush on yours?"

"Indeed, I am," he nodded, letting out a sigh, "man, everytime I'm three steps away from talking to him, I fucking chicken out!" Cole had a crush on a guy who worked in a cafe. He'd go to that cafe everyday and buy there just so he could talk to him. He told me that the only successful conversation he's had with the guy was when he was ordering. He couldn't bring himself to say more.

"Alright, that's enough." A familiar voice announced as Cole let go of me, shooting me wink as he did so. Ace grabbed my hand and turned me around so I was looking at him. He placed his hand on my waist and he took the same position I was in with Cole.

"Look who decided to come." I taunted, his grip tightening on my waist as he lowered his head to my ear, "I couldn't see you here, dancing with a guy whose hands were all over you."

"A guy who's gay," I reminded, "and your cousin."

"Yeah but still," He muttered, "you'd make any guy change. Did I tell you how fucking hot you're looking in this dress today?" He dropped one of his hand from my waist and trailed his finger down my spine, "It's so revealing." I was wearing a red strapless dress, split in the legs and in the back as well. "It makes me want to do things to you."

"Why don't you tell me what of things, exactly?" I breathed out, my voice coming lower than I expected when his lips made contact with my ear, "why don't I show you instead?"

"In case you have forgotten," I cleared my throat and put on a safe distance, his hand going back to my waist as he straightened himself,."we are at your best friend's and my brother's wedding. We cannot ditch this."

"Too bad," he smirked, "I guess I'll just have to wait a few more hours then."

"I guess you d-" I was cut off when he connected his lips with mine, not caring about where we were or who were watching. He kissed me passionately yet hungrily at the same time as I kissed him back. He then pulled away after a few seconds and I looked around to see that some people were watching us.

"They're staring," I muttered earning a scoff from Ace, "they're probably wishing that they had what we have. Fuck them." He pecked my lips, "I love you."

"I love you too." I responded, flashing him a smile. I glanced at my brother and his wife who were dancing happily with each other. Then, my eyes flickered to Asher and Rose. She was laughing at something Asher told her. What I saw next made me hold in a laugh. Kade was dancing with Cole. He had an annoyed look on his face as Cole attempted to twirl him around with amusement filled in his eyes. Kade then pushed him away and walked towards the small bar before pouring himself a drink.

I then looked back at Ace who was already staring at me with a smile on his face. I smiled back as he leaned in and placed a lingering kiss on my forehead, "I'm so lucky to have met you. I love you."

╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗
THE END
╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝
╔════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╗
Started : 30/09/21
Ended : 02/01/22
╚════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ════╝

A/N :

I've finally managed to finish this story. I want to thank you all for your constant support throughout the story. I apologize if I've disappointed you in any way. I might write an epilogue and a few bonus chapters to give you guys a glimpse on Ivy's and Ace's future.

This story was fun to write, honestly. I thought I might have to discontinue the book because I lacked motivation and ideas to continue this book. But I didn't whatsoever. I hope you guys enjoyed it, or was worth your time.

Thank you <3