Twenty-one

I V Y

It's been five days since Ace and I kissed. I wanted to do it again but I knew I couldn't. It was just a dare.

'Just a dare' I repeated in my head, my grip tightening on the pencil in my hand. Ace was bringing back those feelings I hurried deep down and I've known him for like three or four weeks only. Granted, I've seen him every single day in those weeks but that couldn't mean anything. I couldn't be feeling things for someone I don't even know. I need to chill!

I couldn't even draw with all those thoughts about Ace on my mind. Everytime the pencil would make contact with the blank sheet of paper, I'd get the strong urge to draw him. He was a master piece, after all. But I wasn't going to draw him. Why should I? Right?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on my window. I placed my sketch pad aside and walked towards the window with caution. I peeked behind the drawn curtains and saw Ace. I opened the window almost instantly, helping him to get inside.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, closing the window and drawing the curtains again. Without answering me, he walked towards the door and locked it. He then turned around to face me, "I'm bored."

"So? What am I? Your pass time?" I asked, finding it weird that he'd come in my room just because he's bored.

He shrugged, walking towards my bed. He then threw his body on it making my sketchbook and my pencil jump before falling back on the bed.

"Why didn't you come through the door like every normal person?" I questioned as I leaned against the wall.

"Because it's funnier." His hand reached out to my sketchbook which was lying beside him. He grabbed it, opened it and held it in front of him before taking a look at my work. I instantly rushed over and snatched it from his hold, closing it.

"You made these?" He asked, now resting on his elbows. I nodded, turning my back to him as I placed the book inside one of my drawers. Turning around, I saw him staring at me, "you're good. The only things I can draw are shapes; like square, circle and all and then th—"

"Do you need something?" I cut him off, "why are you really here? Mason's room is the one across mine."

"I didn't come here for Mason." He said, getting up from the bed. He walked towards me and stopped inches away from me. "I came here because I can't stop thinking about you." He took a step further making me take a step backward.

"Ever since I kissed you," he took yet another step and I felt my back pressed against the wall, "I can't stop thinking about those soft lips of yours." My breath hitched when he placed a hand on the side of my face before he ran his thumb across my bottom lip. "I can't stop thinking of doing it again."

"Is that why you came here?" My voice was lower than I anticipated.

"To kiss you?" He questioned, "yes. But Mason told me to stay away from you. I don't want jeopardize my friendship with him."

"Then maybe we shouldn't kiss." I muttered to which he hummed, "yeah, we shouldn't."

"But it's not fair. Mason is not our dad. Why should we listen to him?"

"Right?" He placed his other hand on my waist which contact with my bare skin since I was wearing a crop top, "fuck Mason."

The next thing I knew was his lips crashing on mine. He kissed me as if he wanted to consume me. My hand wrapped around his neck when he deepened the kiss. I parted my lips, allowing his tongue inside. He let out a groan as he took a step further making my back press into the wall more than it already was.

He parted away when we were both breathless. Still breathing heavily, he brought his head to my left ear before biting my earlobe ever so gently. "What are we doing?"

"I don't know," I whispered, feeling his fingers caressing my bare skin. He stared at me in my eyes before kissing me again. Minutes later, Ace bit my bottom lip lightly before breaking the kiss. He lowered his head and placed a soft kiss on my neck. His lips were setting my skin on fire which made me throw my head backwards to give him more access. He replaced his lips with his tongue making me bite my lip to contain the moans threatening to come out.

"So intoxicating," he muttered, his hand moving from my waist to my exposed thighs since I was wearing shorts. "So tempting..." He caressed my thighs making me suck in a sharp breath.

The sound of someone knocking on the door made him take a step back instantly. Our eyes were both wide. We looked like we were caught cheating or something when we were doing nothing wrong—in a way.

"Go hide under the bed!" I quickly whispered. He nodded before sliding under the bed easily. I fixed my hair and wiped my neck before walking towards the door.

Opening it, I saw Mason standing there with a girl next to him.