Eleven

I V Y

"I'm bored!" I sighed, annoyed. I've been sitting on a very comfortable couch in the VIP lounge with Mason next to me for the past ten minutes. "What are we even doing here?"

"I come here everyday to hang out with Ace," Mason replied, "except I don't see him today. I'll just give him a call."

"Genius!" I explaimed sarcastically, "great idea!"

He rolled his eyes as he took out his phone and called Ace. Mason stood up, the phone near his left ear. He ran a hand through his hair, muttering a few curse words before placing his phone back in his pocket. He looked at me, "he's not answering."

"I'm going to have a drink." I stated, standing up.

"You can't walk around in this place alone," Mason said with a groan, "wait right here. I'll be right back."

"You can't expect me to sit here and wait for y—" Mason cut me off by placing a hand in front of me, "Ivy this place is dangerous. I'm already regretting bringing you here. I'll be right back, stay here. I'm serious. Alright?"

I huffed before nodding, "fine, I'll wait for you. But where are you going?"

"I'm going to find Ace," he replied before leaving the lounge. I relaxed on the couch, resting my head against the headrest as I waited.

I feel like I've been waiting for hours when it's been only three minutes. I crossed and un-crossed my legs, bored. My eyes fell on the pool table and I felt a sudden urge to play pool.

I stood up and exited the lounge, going towards the pool table. I learned against the wall and watched the two men who were playing. Once they were done, I grabbed a stick and approached them.

"Who are you?" One of them questioned, raising his brows.

"Ivy," I responded, "who's in for a match with me?" I tilted my head to the side, examining the two men standing in front of me.

"Does Ivy have a last name?" The taller man asked, placing his hand on the pool table.

"Reed. It's Ivy Reed." I watched as their eyes widen and they backed away from the table.

"Reed? You're Mason's Reed little sister?" The blonde haired one asked, holding his cue tightly in his hands. I nodded, "why?"

"Mason Reed's little sister," the brown haired as well as the taller one muttered, walking towards me, "I can see the similarity."

"So, we playing?" Blondie asked to which I grinned and nodded, "definitely."

"I'm Carter," brown haired one said at the same time as blonde haired one, "I'm Xander."

"I'm breaking." I said before standing next to the table. I positioned my cue and was about to break when a hand pulled me away from the table.

My back was pressed against the wall and an unfamiliar face was in front of me. The man's breath reeked of alcohol and his grip on my shoulders were so tight that I could barely move.

"Get off me, you disgusting bastard!" I kicked him in between his knees making him fall on the ground, clutching to his dick. I was about to teach him a well deserved lesson when my hand were grabbed from behind and I was thrown on a table.

What the fuck was going on?

"Bar fight!!" Someone shouted and that's when hell broke lose. Bottles, tables and chairs were thrown. People were screaming, laughing, clapping and cheering. I saw Xander and Carter dodging things that were being thrown in their ways.

"Fucking hell!" Xander exclaimed when he bent to the side, preventing a bottle from crashing on his head. "Where is Ace when you fucking need him?"

"Probably fucking someone." Xander replied with a scoff, amusement in his tone. "That dude, I swear." He then dusted off his shirt before shouting, "Stop this shit!" But nobody listened to him. The fight went on.

A chair was thrown in my way which I dodged successfully while my heart was racing in my chest. This whole shit looked dangerous. Some people were even crying and shouting for help. What kind of club did Ace own? I was starting to regret coming here.

The man I kicked earlier stood up and charged towards me. This time, he pinned me on a table and placed his disgusting lips on my neck.