kims baby

Same day at kim mansion in village

(Kim mansion)

Morning 9.30

Grandmma sitting on couch in living room reading news paper. Then her daughter who with she living, coming to the hall with with the coffee

"Mom your coffee"said anna while giving grandmma the coffeee.

Kim anna(sister of mr kim and mother of yeonjun)

"anna how many times i told you dont wake up in the morning its not good for your health dear,ziya(maid)told me that you wake up up on 3 am and did all the kitchen work alone

"anna how many times i told you dont wake up in the morning its not good for your health dear,ziya(maid)told me that you wake up up on 3 am and did all the kitchen work alone."grandmma expressed her concern.
Actually anna have some heart troubles so doing works  and exhausting herself is not good

"mom,when your young you also did the same thing,"anna said. She knew her mom was concern about her. But still she love to  do her works .

"she is like you grands"soobin exclaimed while decreasing the stairs towards the hall.

"good morning dear,"anna said while exchanging a smile with her only son in law.

"Good mornimg mom ,good morning gramds"soobin also said.

"mom is like gramdma,but yoonie is like whom?"soobin teased his own husband who was still on bed knowing nothing.

"why soobin?"anna quite confused, why soobin teasing yeonjun now

"You wake up in the early morning and yoonie's appa also like to wake up in the early morning.but i think yoonie didnt even saw 6 am in the morning in his ever life"soobin was a tease.

"i think anna we get wrong baby from hospital after your delivery"grandmma made everyone laugh out of their heart.

"i think we  love him so much thats why he became brat day by day"anna exclaimed with a dreamy smile.

"thats right"grandmma let a sigh.

"yaaay.... Where is my coffee,i already wake up."yes there come our great kim yeonjun in his sweat pants and and a bennie, while rubbing his eyes.