party arrange ment

Sorry i gonna fast up this chap because or its gonna go like a snail ,so sorry cupcakes

The trio taehyung,soobin,yeonjun,get into the company and greeted the workers and direct go towards mr kims cabin and the trio greeted him heartly,they were planning about the evening party and arrangements after that they get into bussiness talk ofcourse,they got a proposal from jeons to colaborate with the kims,so they talked alot about that ,after a long Discussions they gonna do a face up meet with the jeons beacuse the top 2 companies gonna colaborate together for making an big project ever in korea ,after the talk they go to their own cabins and after work they go to the kim mansion in seoul town where mr kim and mrs kim living .they inspected the party decoratoin did in the mansion hall where the party gonna start.after that they all get ready for party by causal and formal dress.the guest are started to coming the party.

The party take place in kim mansion. The lavish laxuary hall and mansion is shimmering due to minimalist makeup and decors. Nothing too much nor complicated.

The event management teams were running around to fix every little decors. Mr kim is a man of perfection.

The servants there not looking like ssrvants at all. Everyone shining showing a great significance of equality.

Everyone is in a last minute rush, cause partyheld by Kim's were not normal but actually rare. But if theydo that mean perfection.

The party starts with a loud classic music playing with a company of Korea's best violinists.

The peoples enjoying the party. The party is defenetly showing  elegance not some shining🪄.

The kim family members stood near entrance to welcome and treat their guest right.

The night of Seoul city could hear and feel the elegance and shining wealth in the town.

The day awaited for many things now arrived.

The night of reunion
_------------_-----------------_--=====-------_-----
Imma see you soon