bogumie

It was nearly evening maybe five, taehyung was resting on one of the table in restaurant, cause at noon time there is no crowd. But from evening the restaurant starts to fill up. So taehyung was sleeping from noon but he didnt realise its nearly evening. But the sounds of constumers and the song plays in the restaurant wake him up.

He was hella confused he just dozed off for some minutes and ots nearly evening now hiw can time go this much fast, he pouted a little he wish if he can sleep more. But its his time to work. Eventhough everyone against that idea he just wanna work and somethi g for his offsprings, he dont wanna hear that he is a burden he just heared it a lot. Now he cant.

His thoughts cutoff when bogum enter into the room with some snacks probably for taehyung. "Oh you are up, if you are not feeling well just sleep a little more, the girls are not here yet so doing eork alne must be bored foryou"bogum was always sweet to him. Tae sometimes think bogum as his yeonie hyung. His family thoughts made taehyung a liytle upset, he just let a pitty sign."iam okey hyung, i can work i just get enoigh rest after my special tea time i can start my work. Just give me my tea and snacks"taehyung extended his hand to catch the snack and tea tray. Bogum just put in front of him.
"Then here, just eat and do wahtever you want, iam so sick of your stubborn behavior tae"before bogum can comete his words taehyung just cut his words"its the babycell hyung, iam innocent here,". Bugum jusk shake his head and go out of the room. Everyome know nowadays whenever taehyung felt like losing his words he just say something stubborn and put all the things on the babycell.

After seeing bogum goes out taehyung just wave his hand in the air like he win in a www rustling war. (Gaaad this guy nowadays)after competing his snack time taehyung just waited for the girls to come. But look like they just caught up with special class or something. He knew bogum was right doing work alone was so boredom. But he need to do that. He just changed his dress and  started his work.

There were no many people there, but still there are so many work left cause by time darkness the people and croud will increase. Its nearly week end so most of the family will come out for a family dinner.
It has been 30 minutes taehyung started to work.he was not that much tired cause his coworkers doesnt allow taehyung to do hard works.

He was cleaning a table when the girls enter there. They walk towards taehyung. Be was so much involved in his work so he don't see the girls coming.
"Owww our tae was so cute while doing work with his baby pout"jennie said patting his back. Taehyung look at them and smile a little. He loves the way the girls adore him and his not yet born baby.
"Go bogum hyung must place your snacks in changing room by now, go take rest and eat well"taehyung said looking at the girls, just by looking at them he can say that the girls are hella tired.may be cause of the so called extra class.
"So we don't need to work today tae,"rose teases him a bit."i dont say that, if you dont work hard bugumie must beat you all,"taehyung pouted a lityle when rose taeses him. Oh his so called baby brain nowadays.
"So jennie now bogum changes to bogumie, say your brother to take this boy as his husband "jisoo taeses taehyung a little more, everyone in the restaurant knew how everyone thinking taehyung and bogum as a couple,
"Ohhh bogumie, mmm bogumie, do you all hear that what a sweet mouth when it comes to your bogumie tae"lisa teases him  a little more.taehyung was ready to say something as a reply, but his words cut of by jennie"okey enough with the taesing girls, let the boy breathe a little, we are late enough so come we need to change and start work look the customers are increasing. Come, ohhh come on "jennie said and tap on the head of taehyung like a friendly and comfort manner. The girls just smile at taehyung and run towards the changing room.

By seeing them going off taehyung just let a deep sign."oh i need to quick my work"he said to himself and started to doing his work. After some minutes he got tired cause of the work cause the restaurant was whole with costumers and a waiting croud was outside of the shop. He just walk towards the cash counter were bugum busy and ask him to handover some water which was mixed with his protein powder . Bogum handover the water to taehyung and taehyung exchange a smile. Taehyung was drinking his water when one of the coworker run to him ask him to clean the vip corner table. The said worker have a lot of dishes in his hand probably he was hella busy. Taehyung just nodded."ohh where are the girls, god they  must be late like usual and today you need to so much work cause of that"bogum opened his complaint box"thats not a problem hyungie, they have comrted a extra class, they will star work sooner or later hyung, just be cool. And iam okey ,so just cleaning a table will not change anything hyung"taehyung just let a elegant smile. "Who can stop you boy,just go and do whatever you want, dont overwork yourself thats what i denied"bogums word just made taehyung calm. He was happy that he have a bigbro and four sisters the all resemble the kim people, maybe its all his ancestors blessing, that why he was rescued by them. He was always thankfull for that. He just let a small nod. And started his babywalk towards the vip section.

Without knowing what was held there for him.

################################
Hei, how are you all.

################################Hei, how are you all

Iam dead are you?

Yoomin war, who is more hot, iam dead cause of this couple hotness🤧

This yoongi really resemble jeff satur.

Anyway.... Iam dead☠️

Hope you all are fine, how was your christmas.

Anyway iam quite sad that no one send me a chistmas cake😪😪.

Aah let it go.

Its just a joke anyway,

I wanna to post this chapter yesterday but  cause of some issues i cant, iam sorry for that..

See you with new chap dears.

Mallus iam really sorry enikk mallu ff post cheyyanam ennund but kurachh issues
Karanam elkathinum oru mood illa but njan postam tto.

Bei kuttus, any way cake kittilllatto😪