wall of hate

The mansion was so silent until a expensive car rushed and parked at the front of mansion.taehyungnin his room held his womb and smiled a little,"forgive mamma baby,maybe iam selfish but ma only can do this ,please be with me"he rubbed his womb.a tear left from his eyes fall on his womb.taking a deep breath he stand from the bed where he was sitting from the noon after yoomin couples left.

Jungkook enter into hall welcomed by silence ,its not something rare ,it was like his daily routine now.even whem taehyung was there he must walk to him silently and took his bag and coat and led him to dining room to serve food.it has been months that jungkook saw taehyung talking usual.jungkook saw his husband coming down but he felt something odd ,yes taehyung eyes were not dead anymore it was shining.taehyung walk towards his husband and without taking the coat and bag he goes syraight to the dining room and took one chair and sat on it.

Jungkook ego was like a toddler mood something usual is enogh for brust into cries.taehyung todays attitude really fired his anger and hate towards taehyung just throwing his bag and coat on the sofa in the hall he walk towards the dining room.he saw tahyung was just eating some snacks that was really prohibited by his doctor cause of taehyung fragile pregnancy .it only made jungkook furious.he walk towards taehyung and throw the glass ate in which he was eating.like nothing happend taehyung took a orange from the fruit basket kept on the dining table.

"just your parent goes you started to show off yoir real attitude,what a slut you are ,really how can you?"the hate in jungkook words were enough for taehyung to die but he Shrugged it off.like nothing happens taehyung continue what he was doing.
" what an amazing show bitch ,started to show your real colour,i knew its from the begining ,you are really a high class bitch.what do i expect from the one and only son of the great kims"just hearing this taehyung just stand up .which startled jungkook a bit."what dont you like my this side ,iam not cute or innocent and a bad bitch like you need"jungkook inside was burning by the ego.
"started to get the attitude to talk against me,are you just acting innocent till now?"jungkook was really stunned he didnt expect taehyung to be talk against him in this life.
"of course jeon ,iam a good at acting so i got your parents in my fishnet through them i got you and this life game me a lot of fancy and respect and iam now like an idol.it was all my honey trap to gain some attention from this society which i didnt get a lot but you get.so i need you to gain some fame now i got and the accident and this death gave me enough fame now iam satisfied."taehyung smirk and the words are enough for him.

A slap

Across taehyung face the blood come out from his side lips ,he felt dizzy like hell but supressing it he look back at jungkook.

"you did really Intentionly right you killed them right how dare you bitch"

The another slap across his cheeks.

"yep,i did it i wanna gain some fame for that killing my family is not something big,and i didnt ask your parents to die ,they died as per their wish so thats not on me" the smirk on his lip doesnt fade.

He deosnt mean to accept the reason of the accident which he doesnt even think.but the situation made him.

Jungkook was beyond shock to see a taehyung like that but more than that a large wall of hate already build for taehyung in jungkook heart.the cause of his parents death is his husband ,and reason just for fame,the guilt the sprout of a lit love and care for him crushed now.the only think which growed up to high is only hate.

"what the reason for the fight first. Just eating some snacks?"taehyung question made jungkook even more furious.
"why do i need to care for a murderer.iam only caring abouty bany and the snacks you are eating is not good for my baby ,"for the first time jungkook agreed its his own baby,hearing that taehyung felt so happy,for the first time his husband accepted his baby.but he knew the next second he gomna carsh all momemts just taking deep breath with the smirk he look at jungkook.

"who said its your baby,its not yours"this was enough for jungkook .its all enough cause for him accepting this fake truth he have already tired. The tears started to form in his eyes.but he difnt gonna give up.

"what,its not my baby,what the heck is this,i already knew you are a slut who run behind fame.you are a real slut,"

The fire inside jungkook eating him alive .
"of course iam a slut and its my baby i knew what to do woth this to kill or give life"

Another slap

On taehyung cheeks."you already took life of a lot peoples now you need to kill one more are you a human .i knew you are not so just kill or die.the image of you inside me from the begining just crumbled already taehyung.and your rest life i know how to handle just wait you slut.you gonna suffer a lot"with this words jungkook rushed out to his girlfriend.

Leaving behing a boy wheather taking Decision to die or suffer.with wobble legs however he reached his room shutting the door closed he walk towards the bed sitting on the top of it he look at his baby womb.

"forgive eomma baby,dont hate me please,pl...ease. ba....baby"the years running through his cheeks to his baby womb.he was crying sobbing wailing but no sounds going outside.his mind spraking louder to him more than anything.

"taehyung its all for your koo .just let it be,its for your love"

But he is doing it's all willingly for his love but why his tears don't stop, his heart aches to much.

*********×*******××**********×******

Hi cuties

It's lo49 words it long for hell don't say it short and my balance of phone gonna end by today, so my mom says I'm always on phone so I don't know when my mom recharge my phone but you know with out internet a phone is dead so I will come back soon. Before my charge end I updated by chapter.

See you soon.

Maybe I will reply on comments tonight. Don't say I didn't reply the commands of you because you are late. It's cause of my internet due date.

Anyway being....

All I need is you(Taekook/force marriage)

Begined with taekook and ending also with Taekook.

No hate towards tartar muscle bunny. Double Bunny aggorant cause of the plot.